• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Movie Quote Thread

WickedMojo said:
ok I'll give ya the answer ... the actor is Mel Gibson, the Movie is The Patriot... so now I will post another quote....

"Hey listen, I know some sick people in my life, but this guy? This guy is the craziest, wildest bastard I have ever met in my life!"

Woah...gotta give it time before you answer your own quote!;)

wayright said:
The Hangover
Don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.

nice lol "Napoleon Dynamite"

I'll pass on my turn since I've been a post whore, and let the next person who wants to post a quote have at it :)

DarkTrak said:
Woah...gotta give it time before you answer your own quote!;)

ehh it was 4hrs since I posted the original quote, I was getting rdy to go to bed so I thought I help everything move along , and it worked lol ;)

And my answer MILK was that movie with Sean Penn about the gay politician, Harvey Milk. Didn't see the movie, just took a wild guess.

salsalady said:
And my answer MILK was that movie with Sean Penn about the gay politician, Harvey Milk. Didn't see the movie, just took a wild guess.

ah ok lol, I dont think I recall that movie, only "gay politician" thing I remember is is some guy tapping his foot in the mens room stall.....:shocked:

so what part of that quote from a movie about the war of Independence made you think of a gay politician? lol , just teasing ya Salsalady but I had to ask :)

...and the best part Sean Penn ever played was Spicoli in Fast Times at Ridgemont High hehe

It referenced tyrants and the legislature. I knew it was a w.a.g., but that was the only semi-recent political movie that came to mind.

We really do live in a media wasteland. No TV, only watch what we can get on the internet.

salsalady said:
It referenced tyrants and the legislature. I knew it was a w.a.g., but that was the only semi-recent political movie that came to mind.

We really do live in a media wasteland. No TV, only watch what we can get on the internet.

The Patriot is definatley not a recent movie atleast 10 years old I think but it shows what the true America is about not what the world has come to think of us as of late....ahh recent politics are a joke, what we now call our "Goverment" would make the creators of our Constitution, Bill of Rights and Declaration of Independence roll over in their respective graves.
Sorry for getting political I couldnt help it ;)

WickedMojo said:
The Patriot is definatley not a recent movie atleast 10 years old I think but it shows what the true America is about not what the world has come to think of us as of late....ahh recent politics are a joke, what we now call our "Goverment" would make the creators of our Constitution, Bill of Rights and Declaration of Independence roll over in their respective graves.
Sorry for getting political I couldnt help it ;)

Ahh, was that a movie quote?

if not, try this one:

The chain in those handcuffs is high-tensile steel. It'd take you ten minutes to hack through it with this. Now, if you're lucky, you can hack through your ankle in five minutes. Go!

ring sting said:
Ahh, was that a movie quote?

if not, try this one:

The chain in those handcuffs is high-tensile steel. It'd take you ten minutes to hack through it with this. Now, if you're lucky, you can hack through your ankle in five minutes. Go!

Mad Max

"I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller! " ;)

WickedMojo said:
ehh it was 4hrs since I posted the original quote, I was getting rdy to go to bed so I thought I help everything move along , and it worked lol ;)

Wow!

I'd hate to see your water bill, that's the longest shower/getting ready for bed ever!

Oh, and that would be the Night Rider, again Mad Max.

From one of the opening chase scenes with Max not yet in the movie. But entering in the 'Interceptor' for the MFP

ring sting said:
Wow!

I'd hate to see your water bill, that's the longest shower/getting ready for bed ever!

haha, yeah I was meaning to goto bed when I made that post however I discovered that I still had some beers left. ;)

Back