• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Moyboy's first good harvest 15/02/09

:Dons superman suit and heads of into the distance with the Phats, who is wrapped up with the pages of a book called "a doctor and a pepper":

stillmanz said:
tony strikes again...
someone needs to change there password.

No idea of password.......... BUT!!!!!!!!

HE was logged on to my laptop and went for a shit while we were cooking chilli sauce!

Whats a bloke to do with 20 seconds to post :hell::lol:

He is a Mod..... he can fix it... right?

Nova honey, unless that's Tony, and I do think you Australians shouldn't confuse me any more than you already have; but anyway, Nova, you're a hoot when you've been drinking.

moyboy said:
I am an idiot!

I am a fool!

I love myself!

tony05 said:
Shhhhh..... he doesnt know he posted it!

tony05 said:
No idea of password.......... BUT!!!!!!!!

HE was logged on to my laptop and went for a shit while we were cooking chilli sauce!

Whats a bloke to do with 20 seconds to post :hell::lol:

He is a Mod..... he can fix it... right?

Hmmmmmmm. A man goes to take a dump and this happens. What is the world coming to.....I really should have known better.......I forgot I was with a man that can't be trusted with any of my logged on sites......As I can't be trusted with his.......This is a WAR that has been going for many years and will continue for many to come.....Thier has been casualties on both sides but my determination stays strong, and mark my words, I will...oh yes I will prevail......:D

Pepperfreak said:
So what have you done with your harvest? Anything cool???

Finally a normal post in a sea of tony05 and Nova crap....

I am making poppers with the hungarian hot wax and the rest is being frozen at the moment ready to be used in sauce, used in food, and dried....I have a heap of jalapenos coming up that I will be pickling after trying a batch that tony05 made I love it....

I will take some more pics as soon as I'm able. My chillis are scattered all over my parents place at the moment as I moved out from the partners place and the first thing I took with me was the chillis and herbs....:lol:

Yum...Sounds great. it always makes me envious that you guys are so much a head of me. Mine haven't even sprouted yet and you are already enjoying pods. Must be great.

Pepperfreak said:
Yum...Sounds great. it always makes me envious that you guys are so much a head of me. Mine haven't even sprouted yet and you are already enjoying pods. Must be great.

Yeah it's pretty good....BUT My season (outside season that is) is finished in a few months and yours will be in full swing...

I do love the fact that in my area we get a good 9 months of growing season if we start our seedlings early enough....

I think QLDers get a bit more....

piss funny. what sort of G Tony?

I got a 12 month season Moyboy although it gets a bit brisk in July and the august winds are a shit.

tony05 said:
How is that G-String i bought you on EBay :lol::lol::cool:

It's actually very comfy and gives me the feeling of freedom....:lol: I might get some more.....

How was the tin of sardines that I snuck into your trolley when we were shopping.....

Some fine pods there my friend and nice to see your labour has brought you a fine harvest indeed..Wish it was late summer ad all those lovely pods,Just planting mine now..THANK GOODNESS FOR LIGHTS LOL :lol:

Back