• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

harvesting My 9-9-08 Harvest

Meager, but I figured I'd share.

DSCN0968.jpg

Top row- Pablano, Fresno Chili, Casabelle, Hot Red Cheese, Cherry toms and Orange Toms
Second Row - Marconi peppers,Anaheim Long Red, Baby Orange Bell Peppers, Red Bell Pepper, Orange Bell
Third Row - Cubanelle, Lemon Cucumber, Super Chili, Hot Wax
Bottom Row - Lemon Drop, Long Slim Cayenne, Orange Habs

Hey that`s a nice assortment you got and good looking too?I wouldn`t call it meager by any means.Enjoy

imaguitargod said:
Ya know, I've always wanted to grow the lemon cucs, how are they?

I love them! They almost exactly like normal straight 8's but just a little mellower.

What I really like about them is that they produce like crazy. Definately out produced my straight 8's by about 2 to 1.

Don't let them get to big though, then they really can get seedy.

That is a great looking harvest, and BTW I never heard of Lemon Cucs before and before I read what they were, I thought that you had a lemon tree cause the do look like lemons.

Pepperfreak said:
That is a great looking harvest, and BTW I never heard of Lemon Cucs before and before I read what they were, I thought that you had a lemon tree cause the do look like lemons.

You want some seeds?

good looking peppers Skealo...well done...

Fantastic selection of peppers in your `meager` Harvest..Definetly Not..And Lemon.Cu is just a great vegetable and your right about not letting them get seedy..There just horrible then :)

Nice peppers, and I'm a big fan of the lemon cucumber too. They are great to eat after hot peppers to help tame the heat.

Back