• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

My cultivation (Luigi55) 2008

Very unusual my friend as ever you amaze with this mutant plant, and can you see the face in there looks upset :)

Have you eaten one yet Luigi?....just curious about how hot they are...I have Bihs growing also and they are quite warm (dang hot)

AlabamaJack said:
Have you eaten one yet Luigi?....just curious about how hot they are...I have Bihs growing also and they are quite warm (dang hot)

Hi AlabamaJack,I have eaten only a cm/q of placenta
and I have had hiccup for a time
it was so much heat, that I could go to the dentist without anesthesia :cool:

Hi, Luigi, and welcome to THP :D
As I've already commented often I really love your crosses :D. I'm looking forward to see them stabilized :)
You're really lucky with that lovely weather from Sardinia ! Some people are blessed!!!!! oughhhhh (sigh!) lol

excuse if I publish in my topic, this request
but I have sent a Mp to Chiliac and he has not answered

Chiliac I like to know if the seeds have arrived to you
If they have not arrived, I send again

I just love your pics too. They make great avatars for someone.
Luigi55sLongnoseBihavatar.jpg

Luigi55s7podxTScorpionavatar.jpg

Luigi55 said:
excuse if I publish in my topic, this request
but I have sent a Mp to Chiliac and he has not answered

Chiliac I like to know if the seeds have arrived to you
If they have not arrived, I send again

PMed you, sorry for that, I was sure I had replied already, my mistake! :) Thanks again for the trade!

Wow, very impressive pics. I love your bhut x scorpion cross, that is one scary looking pepper. I can't wait until I have more room to grow than just a balcony, I would love to attempt breeding interesting crosses like that. Peppers seem to thrive in your climate, how long is your growing season?

Txclosetgrower said:
Wow, very impressive pics. I love your bhut x scorpion cross, that is one scary looking pepper. I can't wait until I have more room to grow than just a balcony, I would love to attempt breeding interesting crosses like that. Peppers seem to thrive in your climate, how long is your growing season?

My growing season, should be by now ended
But the temperatures are still summer, 18° C the night and 28 in the daytime
I hope that lasts anchor, I still have a lot of crosses to mature

Back