• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

My first little harvest

My second little harvest

SecondlittleharvestP1000436.jpg

915river said:
My second little harvest

SecondlittleharvestP1000436.jpg
Now that is just showing off hahaha. Just kidding the peppers look great. I still can't get over how cool your mustard hab and bhut cross came out.

Josh, they come out this wird color you see it on screen & darn very hot have only few seeds will plant those next year if everything come alone wright way.

915river said:
Josh, they come out this wird color you see it on screen & darn very hot have only few seeds will plant those next year if everything come alone wright way.
Awesome. Well if you have more seeds next year let me know.

They look fantastic 915, excellent work! I have to agree with the rest of the folks on your mustard habs, they are some wicked looking critters.

I do have a question on them though. If they were crossed with B. jolokia's it wouldn't effect the peppers on this plant would it? It would be subsequent plants grown from seeds of these peppers correct? Or was this mustard hab started from possibly crossed seeds already? Thanks all, hope I'm not asking too many questions.

The one on the right shows how different the sahpes of peppers on one and the same plant can be. I guess most people wouldn't have identified it as what it is. Great pods!

Chiliac said:
The one on the right shows how different the sahpes of peppers on one and the same plant can be. I guess most people wouldn't have identified it as what it is. Great pods!

They are all from the same plant Chiliac :lol:

wow if these are "little harvests" mine must be "miniature harvests"; great bunch of peppers, where did you get your bhut seeds? and are they open pollinated? just trying to figure out if i will get that kind of variety from mine when they start producing

Back