• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

My freaking cat likes to eat pepper plants!

QuadShotz said:
Also, if ya grow a catnip bush they'll be too busy getting stoned on that to even notice ya have other plants.
He doesn't need anything to help him in that regard. He's the freakiest cat I've ever seen. He'll lay there all nice and calm and the next minute, he'll take off like a rocket and do a couple laps around the house while yanking his head side to side as if looking for a group of predators. He cracks me up. Lot's of entertainment from this one. He must have a very good imagination. Probably fighting lions or some sort.

NatGreenMeds said:
He doesn't need anything to help him in that regard. He's the freakiest cat I've ever seen. He'll lay there all nice and calm and the next minute, he'll take off like a rocket and do a couple laps around the house while yanking his head side to side as if looking for a group of predators. He cracks me up. Lot's of entertainment from this one. He must have a very good imagination. Probably fighting lions or some sort.

Hey, you're not feeding the cat those shrooms I found a few days ago are you??:lol::lol: That is pretty funny though

QuadShotz said:
Maybe he's just chasing a rabbit... ;)

For some reason the Jefferson Airplane Band song that talks about Rabbits, feeling large, this pill makes you feel small just popped in my head:shocked::lol:

rabbit said:
For some reason the Jefferson Airplane Band song that talks about Rabbits, feeling large, this pill makes you feel small just popped in my head:shocked::lol:

You having a white rabbit Day Rabbit :rolleyes:

talas said:
You having a white rabbit Day Rabbit :rolleyes:
Ha, Ha......I'm sober as can be right now. However in regards to what I said with the shrooms and the Rabbit I couldn't resist mentioning that song. It fit the situation. They say you are what you eat. I must be a REALLY spicy wild brown cottontail:lol:

NatGreenMeds said:
Dude! I love rabbit. Raised the New Zealands for a long time. Got myself burnt out on em for awhile.

I must admit they are pretty tasty. It's like a lean chicken, but a little tastier. Whenever my wife and I get enough property down the road that's one of the things I plan on raising.......well......and I'll probably shoot some if they are in my Garden too:lol:. (We're saving to buy a few acres in a few years.) Also, in my reply where I said I was sober......not any more. I was up since yesterday and I've been drinking a few Coronas............beer.........kicking .........in:shocked::lol:

rabbit said:
I must admit they are pretty tasty. It's like a lean chicken, but a little tastier. Whenever my wife and I get enough property down the road that's one of the things I plan on raising...
The only thing I didn't care for while raising the rabbits was that when there are baby rabbits, snakes seem to always be trying to get into the cages. I was filling the water bottles one morning and something in the corner of my eye made me look......damn black snake was standing about two feet from the ground bopping the bottom of the wire cage trying to get in....6 feet from me. It was like it didn't even notice me. They keep the rodents under control so I didn't harm it. Just made sure they couldn't get in the cages or the house.

Back