• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

hydroponic My latest dwc hydroponic setup

First cut the top off of the cup, then draw your circles. I like starting my circles with a knife before I use my saw.
peppersdwc003.jpg

peppersdwc002.jpg

Looks great so far. Are these for indoor only, and what are you using for nutrients and any ppm. Meters? Best of luck to you! I have nearly the exact setup for lettuce and was thinking about indoor peppers for the winter time.

Do you think pea gravel would affect the pH in any way? If I only had a Wal-Mart and a playground, I would totally do this for my hydro setup.

Looks great so far. Are these for indoor only, and what are you using for nutrients and any ppm. Meters? Best of luck to you! I have nearly the exact setup for lettuce and was thinking about indoor peppers for the winter time.
Miracle Grow right now but I'm using some better stuff later from hyrdo-gardens.com No need for meters, just look at the plants. The idea is to keep it cheap.

I'm looking at growing the in my garage starting now and through the winter.
:)

Most of the time I see clay balls being used instead of gravel. It will be interesting to see how this works!!

Most of the time I see clay balls being used instead of gravel. It will be interesting to see how this works!!

That kind of stuff is mostly used by guys with good cash crops who can afford it. ;) But with hydroponics you can use sand, straw, gravel and a host of other mediums. Gravel used to be the medium of choice for lots of people-whose cash crops were tomatoes, peppers and greens.

Back