My name is Marcie.

Hi!

I'm Marcie. I was born and raised in Germany, but spent a considerable amount of time in the Midwest where I fell in love with barbecued foods. I'm 24 and currently live in Boston.

I'm interested in all things spicy and looking to start growing peppers of my own. I like making my own salsas and barbecue sauces. Looking to branch out into hot sauces!

I'm looking forward to getting in on these throwdowns for sure!!!

I used to take pride in the fact I could take more heat in food than most people I've come across, but I'm sure that's not the case here. :P

Hmmm. You know, lately I've been into blistering hot Indian food and experimenting with some really hot chutney flavors.

I'm also into the idea of baking with peppers. I also saw the dutch oven suggestion and I collect LeCreuset...

I also like super hot renditions of Italian food and German food.

I'll mull over it a bit and post in the Throwdown thread.

Funny thing...

I'm actually welcoming a person that had a great suggestion for the Throwdowns already.

I feel like Marcie is family already.

Marcie, welcome to THP!

Welcome Marcie. :dance:

My mom is from Germany. A town called Lignitz which reverted back to Poland after the war and had its name changed something like Legnica. Yes we are "OLD". Can I say that?

If an Apple a day keeps the doctor away. What does a Hot Pepper a day keep away?

Welcome from Fort Worth

Back