labels My New Label Printer

I just bought a Primera LX 810 label printer for short runs and requested private labeling. It's a very nice machine especially for the nutritional labels. ( black and white ) It is an ink gobbler for the full color labels. I got it off of e Bay for $1700 new, They are 2300 from Primera. If your front label is white with some color you can get about 700 front label. I can get about 6000 2 x 4 nutritional labels at 2 cents per label. Print quality is fantastic. As soon as I learn how to post a pic I put a couple up.

cooool beats Microsoft publisher, A4 stickers and scissors (how annoying is it),, have to have a sus over this way see what can find..

can't wait t see the pics.. too

photobucket load up pics, put links in here :)

cheers mate..

How COOL
cool-smiley-020.gif
and those lables are awesome!!!

Scorpion said:
Good work, thats next on my shopping list!

Dave.

Just to note, the LX810 has a black and a color cartridge, The smaller version LX 400 has only a color cart, used all colors to make black which makes it a real ink gobbler.

thehotpepper.com said:
What do you mean by labels, isn't your product in chip-style bags?

My original flavor was in the chip style bag which I still sell in the 3 oz bag. A lot of gourmet shops really liked the product but they said the packaging did not fit there store. I heard that from a lot of shops. So when I launched the new flavors I went with a foil coffee bag, 9 oz which really had a gourmet look to it. Once the volume pics up I will have the bags printed, also I've had a lot of request for private labels, this way I can make custom labels for individual shops. I will also be doing multi-flavor tins for xmas an I whip up nutritional labels very cheap. It was a good buy, really glad I got it. I will post bag pics this weekend.

That makes sense. Yeah, the dark foil bags do look gourmet, it's all in the perception.

Back