• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

My non chili plants

birdies got my litchi tomato first... :(

img1499.jpg

Okra's looking fine, siling.

They are very hardy plants, i just cant get the harvesting time right.
I always pick them too old.

Thanks kiddc,

yes i find them very hardy. I just let them grow by themselves after I transplanted them ti their final grow bags. I just let the faces the daily elements unlike my tomatoes which I constantly move to the shaded area if heavy rains are pouring.

I was told to pick up okra pods 7 days after the fruit has started to set, not sure yet if its true, First time to grow this veggies. :D

odd shaped black beauty eggplant...
img1657lv.jpg

edamame from fronz
img1751ag.jpg

would anybody knows what king of nightshade this is? the leaves are similar to an eggplant..
img1743oz.jpg

That litchi tomato is cool lookin, I hear you on the injuries, I keep stabbing myself on the thorns of my Gretel Eggplant, as I dig amongst the foliage looking for flower buds. Think I would learn and wear gloves.. but no.

That litchi tomato is cool lookin, I hear you on the injuries, I keep stabbing myself on the thorns of my Gretel Eggplant, as I dig amongst the foliage looking for flower buds. Think I would learn and wear gloves.. but no.

Do you have pictures of your gretel eggplant? I can only find pictures of a white long eggplant. :D

+1 on the gloves. even dead litchi plants can hurt. :D

maybe this, just a quick look at wikipedia... Solanum Carolinense

Thanks for the link. It matches every description on wikipedia. Good thing I never tried eating any of the fruits. :D

IMAG0295.jpg

Just that one, I am growing it hydroponically, it is rather short, only about 4 inches tall, but it is a good 12 to 14 inches wide i'd guess, It is just now flowering, that is the first open bud. I bought the seeds from Johnny's Selected Seeds. My first ever eggplant too, I also have started a Thai Yellow, Turkish Orange, Black Beauty and Listada de Gandia.

Oh my friend!

It's fantastic to take a tour here in your topic!!!

My season is started good, i will start with your seeds too in a while ;)

Thanks again & best regards my friend! :)

IMAG0295.jpg

Just that one, I am growing it hydroponically, it is rather short, only about 4 inches tall, but it is a good 12 to 14 inches wide i'd guess, It is just now flowering, that is the first open bud. I bought the seeds from Johnny's Selected Seeds. My first ever eggplant too, I also have started a Thai Yellow, Turkish Orange, Black Beauty and Listada de Gandia.

Interesting plant you got there. IMO looks like a pumpkin-on-a-stick eggplant. Looking forward to see the actual fruit. If your still interested with eggplants, I have a few varieties on my stash that I can share/trade with you. Just shoot me a PM if interested.

Oh my friend!

It's fantastic to take a tour here in your topic!!!

My season is started good, i will start with your seeds too in a while ;)

Thanks again & best regards my friend! :)

Hi Mich,

Its been a while. Thanks for the comment. I hope the seeds will do great in your place. :)

Back