• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

My Pathetic set-up of which...

PeterPepperPicker said:
Everything is looking great, I like you am looking forward to a time when I can get stuff outside!!! I am excited for you and all your new pepper addictions...chuckle.

Thanks Peter! Did you mean the plants look great or the Crown Royal? Yeah....I've been addicted to peppers for years actually, and have grown plants from seedlings every Summer for the last 15 or so years, but this is the first time I've germinated the seeds. I'm really loving this experience!!

Pepperfreak said:
I think your doing good.

Thank you very much Pepperfreak!

Hotpeppa said:
good job dude..

i demand more photos when they grow a little more..lol

Ha ha!! I know they're small but haven't you ever seen a daddy proudly showing off pictures of his babies? :lol:

Your peppers are all looking great. They all seem healthy. You should end up with a huge garden and lots of peppers. It should be interesting to see how those f3s turn out. Each one ends up different when they haven't been stabilized yet.

Looks like you're well on your way to a very successful growing season PC congrats!

Hope you can keep us updated on the T. scorpion in the window. The child seems to be overtaking the mother and I find that rather interesting.

Thanks.

Hey PCH,

How's that Bhut and the others doing? My Sevens are crusing along and gaining strength outside.

Well, it has been a long time since I posted an update here, but Harris' question spurred me on to set the plants up and take some pictures. I have finally planted my garden, though night time temperatures are still under 10c -- I am covering them up with the blanket I bought for use last Fall. I never figured that I'd be using it in the Spring :(

So, here are the plants:

Bhut Jolokias, seeds from Harris:

BhutHarris.jpg

Bhut Jolokias, seeds from alawn:

BhutAlawn.jpg

Bhut Jolokias, seeds from PDreadie:

BhutPDreadie.jpg

Continuing, here are Bhut Jolokias, seeds from HotPeppa:

BhutHotpeppa.jpg

(There are 2 plants in that one pot, but the roots became so entangled I couldn't separate them, and wound up planting them together...Will they grow together as though they're one big plant? Or compete with each other with neither doing well? Any experiences to share out there?)

Okay, so these are Fatalii, seeds provided by PDreadie:

FataliiPDreadie.jpg

Jalapeno/Habanero Cross F3, seeds provided by Alawn:

JHF3Alawn.jpg

These plants have done very well, with one plant covered in small dark green peppers. Each one is a different shape. Interesting, to say the least.

And these are Naga Morich, seeds provided by Radman:

NagaRadman.jpg

The next pictures will be of my garden, but I won't take those until the plants are settled a bit...and it's warmer out. I have made a new video for YouTube, which I will have uploaded some time this week.

Thanks for your interest. And your support.

Plants looking great PCH, they are ready to take off when they get in the ground. That double Bhut is interesting, you should probably get Potawie's input on whether or not to cull one. He's seen it all.

bigt said:
Plants looking great PCH, they are ready to take off when they get in the ground. That double Bhut is interesting, you should probably get Potawie's input on whether or not to cull one. He's seen it all.

Thanks BigT. I have high hopes, but the plants have been subjected to almost non-stop rain, wind and cold temps. They do not look happy. It's supposed to start turning around by the weekend. Maybe once they get some good solid sunlight they'll come back to life.

Back