• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

My Rides

baldman - what I said is not a big deal when choosing trucks, which I know you know that. but all I can say is that ford has some annoying designs vs a chevy ;):lol: but not all features. maybe that oil filter in the bumper was only during the 97 models ? dont know ?

devilduck - yea I hear ya, these newer vehicles make it so difficult to work on'em, even simple things -meaning anything less than over hauling the engine or tranny work. those other chevys I owned I could sit on the fender or grill w/legs inside the engine area & put my arms inside to work on a part. shit I looked at this ford of mine & then gave the new spark plugs & wires to my neighbor & said "bill me" :lol: thats kinda pathetic I didnt even want to do something simple (but damn it looked like such a headache also my patience runs thin while working on vehicles :lol:) which on older vehicles I would do your basic repairs.

My fun ride with me driving at Lime Rock Park:

rose21.jpg

Nice car... makes my eyes hurt looking too long at the pic though. At least I hope it is the pic that is blurry.

Canuk Pepperhead said:
Well the funny thing is the police couldnt figure out what split my head open like that they figured the window sill.hmmm im wearing my seatbelt..hmmm lol
plexi glass shows all...note to self keep the car inside clean lol

You canadians are CRAZY! lol

For such a peaceful people you sure like to f*** yourselves up.

'vettes are one of the few american cars that i want to own. i just love them.

nice z there DD. i might've posted this before, a pic of my old roommates z with our old neighbors z.

IMG_2415s.jpg

and here is my current car.

IMG_4084s.jpg

Back