My Sept 7th 2008 pickings :)

Well, even after working a double yesterday (actually last night since I'm on midnight shift) I managed to have enough energy to do some harvesting today. Sorry about not getting any pictures of my plants, but I was loosing light pretty quickly when I was done getting these pictures. Hopefully this will give everyone a good example of what I have been trying to keep up with...LOL...not that I'm complaining.

General overview
HarvestSept72008008.jpg

Scotch Bonnets
HarvestSept72008005.jpg

Habs (Orange, Lemon Yellow, Chocolate and Red Savina
HarvestSept72008006.jpg

Paul...huge harvest....your above ground beds worked like a charm didn't they...those peppers are gorgeous...I love the arrangement in the first photo

Thanks guys :) I have been soaking up the knowledge from all of you ;)

AJ, I truly love my raised beds, it enables managing the soil and drainage so easy. Not to mention I'm not seeing too many weeds, which is always a plus.

Great colors on all your peppers Paul, you can hardly blame that old lady wanting a sample of some of your peppers. Just if she had some manners and asked she might be in pepper heaven for the rest of her natural life. It's been a pleasure following your progress this year. You are after me on the seed trade parcel so pm your addy before to long.

Thanks everyone, I have been learning a lot this year and having a blast. In the 'General Overview' pictured is Red Aji, Mariachi, Hungarian Hot, Jalapeño, Serrano, Anaheim, Scotch Bonnet, Habs, Tabasco, Datil, Kung Pao, Thai Red Hot, Cayennes and Pablano
After my last harvest I will take some pictures of what I have been doing with all of these pods. Some folks think that I have gone overboard, but I just think I have vision and I can't wait to share with you all.

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
Great colors on all your peppers Paul, you can hardly blame that old lady wanting a sample of some of your peppers. Just if she had some manners and asked she might be in pepper heaven for the rest of her natural life. It's been a pleasure following your progress this year. You are after me on the seed trade parcel so pm your addy before to long.

PRF, I still blame the old lady cause she didn't even take any viable pods, plus she said that she can't even eat them because she had stomach cancer a while back and just had a feeding tube removed. That whole thing doesn't make any sense other than Kleptomania.

rainbowberry said:
Those yellow Scotch Bonnets have got a great shape Paul, most of mine this year have turned out Hab shaped.

RB, I did get a few that looked Hab shaped, but they seemed to be the first early pods. They still have their great flavor though.

HotPeppersFlyFishing said:
awesome job Paul

Thanks Tom, sometimes I feel like I'm playing Chase the Pod. :lol:

Omri said:
From now on, I'll call you "The Man With Many Habs". :)

Omri, I'll take that as a compliment. :lol: I just wish that I was able to keep everyone posted on all of the Habs that I have already harvested. Oh, BTW, Omri, your name and picture is still messing with me. I'm constantly having to take a double take. :P

What a nice harvest, lots of pods, lots of heat and it looks just beautiful. Well done.

Have you ever posted a pic of your raised beds? I'd like to see them if possible.

Back