n00bie from Saskatchewan, Canada

Short growing season here, but I love gardening, and love the hot pepper.

Have 10 or so different varieties in the ground right now, hope THe season extends to let em all ripen.

Want to make hot sauces that wow myself and heat loving friends. Some heat, lots of flavor.

Looking forward to improving my seed starting, growing, and everything else!

JonnyRockets,

I have a friend in your town "Jason Gogal" 

Now I have you.

Welcome from Austin Texas.

May You Soul Rest In Peppers

HERE

4386562877_0488df8fc1.jpg

NJA

JonnyRockets,

I have a friend in your town "Jason Gogal" 

Now I have you.

Welcome from Austin Texas.

May You Soul Rest In Peppers

HERE

4386562877_0488df8fc1.jpg

NJA

THANKS!

Yup - did a little facebook creep - same city! haha.

Looking forward to learning more, tasting more, experimenting more and sharing with everyone!

I forgot to say sweating more.

Welcome from The Philippines! I have a friend that lives around the area. He's a fellow filipino. A general surgeon, now working as an EMT.

Welcome! There's much to learn about starting and finishing indoors to learn. Some cheap lights can make a big difference!

WOW!

Lots of responses! Thanks ALL!

Manitoba! Close! How's your growing going this year? I'm in the ground, I think I need to jump to pots next year!
Minnesota! Probably face the same sort of short season issues!

Thanks for the Welcome All!

Just harvested about 6 cayennes, 1 large Chimayo, and 1 large Mariachi Hybrid last night. I think the Mariachi needs more ripening time - It tasted like a bell pepper with some heat to me - still pale yellow.

I'll have to post pics.

So Cal!
Philippines! Love having you guys here! Everybody could learn a lot from your work ethic and how nice you are to everybody around! Of course, anybody messes with you and they have no chance if you get a stick in your hand!

Melbourne
PA
KY
NJ
OH
GA
UT
TC
NYC!

WOWSA!

Howdy, from Tejas by way of Ohio!
I'm recruiting newbies to join in the September throwdown - a friendly, informal cookoff between chile lovers. We're having an uber-informal newbies vs. oldies for September and we'd love to see you join in - the more the merrier! Join the pre-throwdown smack --> go to the Throwdown Discussion forum, then choose the Throwdown Sticky thread - get your game on!

G

Back