• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

naganumbness has a rematch with the douglah

ok it was bad! but lived. just to clarify a few things , silver surfer sent me 3 douglahs. i took seeds out of one. not the one i ate. also , jjs741 (jacob) , i'm not trying to insult the pepper you sent me or you as a grower. you produce great peppers and i wouldn't have been able to try black naga or got to cry because of 7pod jonah if it wasn't for you. thanks man!!! silver surfer , thanks so much for all the great peppers you sent! my stomach is kinda pissed at you though!haha! lastly enjoy the video. lord knows i suffered for it!

thanks wasatch. what is the difference betwwen the two? i've only just heard of those 2 phenotypes like a week ago. it was probably you i heard it from. can't wait til you review them!

Just crazy nagacanario I know how much pain your feeling all these video reviewers have paid their dues this year many times over. The Dougalh pod you ate lineage is cmpman1974>Pepper Ridge Farm>Silver_Surfer, maybe Chris can tell you more. The Douglah SR and billyboy pods wasasatch has are from me and the SR is a different skinny pod most likely a cross but just as deadly and the billyboy is another lineage from SR that was cloned in Oz that is most like the Douglah you just ate. Also have a Douglah from Nova, can you tell I like the pepper. You guys deserve the seed from these hot peppers. :crazy:

thanks for watching pepper ridge farms! also thanks for clearing the phenotypes up for me. you guys get deep into this!!! of course i'd expect nothing less from the brain strain guy! when seed becomes available let me know PLEASE!! thats about the only pepper i don't have yet and i must eat one!!

Unreal! You handled that great. Every time I think I want to do a whole pod I see your videos and I quickly talk myself out of it. The mouth and throat burn doesn’t scare me but the stomach problems do. My hat is off to you. I vote for the Antilles Caribbean and Burkina reviews next. Those are two that are at the top of my list for best flavor. Would love to hear what you have to say about them. I just tasted an Aji Crystal and really liked it alot. The lemon dop not as much. Can't wait to see the next one.

i sweat like a pig whenever i eat anything barely spicy. oh and i accidentally got douglah powder in my eye when i added some in my siumai. lol. that was a learning experience for sure.

thanks michael! i'm gonna have to to at least one today because i won't let these peppers go to waste.thanks hophead! they are intense i don't think there is anything hotter than douglah and trinidad scorpion. thanks thaichilihead and franzb69! with the weather here in the summer i sweat whenever i go outside. this is the hottest place i've ever lived. i'll never get used to it! i only sweat when i do these insane extract sauces but most of them taste like crap! i'd rather eat the peppers. they can have the extracts! thanks for watching!!!

Great review, I couldn't sit still like that after eating one of those, but pacing didn't help much. :lol:

You're right about the flavor, add something else to the mix for taste, but for heat it doesn't take many of the Douglahs. :hell:

Lookin' forward to more of your reviews, nice work! :)

Agree with everyone else bro, you are one crazy pepper eating mutha!

I do wish you would stop saying you're going to die though. Hate seeing you tempting fate.

Keep up the most excellent work please.

thanks very much for the great peppers you sent silver surfer! burkina was so good! thanks patrick . i'll stop saying it! i'm to mean to die anyway!haha. thanks madhatter. i deeply appreciate all you guys watching. the videos wouldn't be worth doing if no one was watching. it means a lot!

yeah alpheon! that one kicked my ass! thanks for watching zanderspice it hurt! yes judy it is! i am so honored to have you comment! you are so awsome. you grow the best peppers i've ever seen! and your website means i don't have to go without all these great strains that i need! god bless you pepperlover!!!! hey alpheon, philly in the house!! thanks for watching and responding , zander spice!

Nice mate, they are Intense and quite unpleasnt LOL told me were gonna get into them and Yup so well done, don't get here much or anywhere as Heaps flat out atm but still watch stuff :D

doing great and can't wait for More :D

take care mate

Back