• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Naga's

Finally got the 4 going at Once, so here is pics of em atm

1st Up my Fav
The Bih Jolokia

BihJolokia.jpg

Naga Morich

NagaMorich.jpg

Dorset Naga

Dorset.jpg

Bhut Jolokia

Bhuts.jpg

YAY

that's a huge pod Hippy...

all the pods are setting my mouth on fire all the way across the Pacific

nice looking pics neil my only question is,
How the hell are you gonna play your next shot without hitting the 7 pot? I'd take a drop shot !!

Immovable man made Obstruction (as no1's movin it)..so drop the ball within one club-length of the nearest point of relief not nearer the hole

Golfffffffffffff :D

the dorset starts the quickest, but the Bih once Kicks in Goes Off. the morich fills with them all over, dorsets seem to clump towards centre. the bhut sucks arse in all aspects and i don't like it (prob why they not growing as i abuse them), the Bih is Unreal Over the fence

ty scott tooo, gonna inflict some Pain sooooon

and eat three 7s before striking your next shot... :lol:

He should be able to loft over the naga by using a 9 iron. That would get him in the clear to get passed the bhut! Thus, totally taking the bih out of play....;)

You will have to weigh that yellow 7 before you eat it hippy, might be a world record!!

Im still waiting for pods to form on my Dorset (had two with pods but my dog decided he didn't like em.)

Looks fantastic up down your way :)

BTW, did the neighbours friend end up eating the naga that you made a thread about??

You've got your green thumbs working overtime Neil, congrats! It was starting to get cold here but as soon as your pics showed up I got hot! I am so jealous. I'll get over it though. Someday. Maybe. Hopefully.

Very, very nice looking plants Neil. Those Naga's all look superb and that 7 Pot is "Cappy style" wicked.

Back