• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Natural Born Basterds

This GLOG will be dedicated to some hybrids of interest that have emerged from my pepper garden since 2020. I plan to follow them at least until F3 to see if they are worth it. Please note that no seeds will be shared at this time. Let's grow!

1672870109776.png

*DRx GLOG

Last edited:
Really awesome starts, Bou. Interesting color variations
in the DOxF3! Looking forward to seeing some of those
this Summer!
popcorn2.gif
Well I'm not too sure what to expect with this one as there are so many genes involved in the mix! Only time will tell but I'm confident.

Last edited:
We're already at 33/34º, you're welcome here for a break 😎 Although your plants may not look as good here because of the stress.
Winter is not over yet...! Slowly but surely the days are getting longer, we are getting closer to spring every day!

You're a sucker for those dark foliage lines :)

All looking great.
I have a lot of dark stuff cooking at the moment but space and time will soon restrain me... Among the bunch there's a manual cross (C. baccatum x C. Chinense) I made in 2021 that will be at F2 this upcoming season and I expect some great things outta this one🤞 Will have to start another GLOG I suppose...! Glad to see you are progressing towards your goals too with your different crosses and lines👌

Last edited:
Have you checked out Black Pearl? It’s the darkest one I’ve seen.
Yeah I did and it is cool to see that there is a lot of dark crosses out there, more and more every year!

Back