for-sale Nearing the end - Last big sale of hotties

Winter is here early and it is cold. I don't think my hot peppers will be producing a lot more this season. I have a lot of ripe pods up for sale. I'm shipping the small USPS flat rate boxes for $23.99. I pick and ship right off the plant without washing first. I don't use pesticides, but please wash before using.

Five boxes are available. First come, first served, but repeat customers get priority service. I will collect via paypal on Monday and ship Tuesday. Send me a PM if interested.

Packages will be a mix of (in rough order by weight)

Fatalli
Black Naga
Yellow Scorpion
Douglah OP (not a normal Douglah, see my grow thread for pictures)
Naga Morich and Bhut Jolokia
Yellow Bhut
Aji Crystal and Aji Lemondrop

If for some reason (not likely) I come up short and do not ship a package I will refund instantly.

Some random shots I had of these varieties:
IMG_9493.jpg

IMG_9498.jpg

IMG_9541.jpg

IMG_9562.jpg

There are still a few boxes left. The Black Naga, Naga Morich, Bhut Jolokia, Aji Crystal, and more Aji Lemondrop and Fataliis are still on the plants outside. Had some rain Saturday and a sunny warm day today so the garden is ready for a picking. I took down a number of plants today, the final harvest of a Yellow Scorpion SR, Fatalii, and the end of the line for my giant Douglah OP. That is unless it sprouts from the stem next season. Check out the pods in the photos below, only the best will be sold, everything else is destined for sauce and powder.

If you want a box PM me your email address for paypal
IMG_9602.jpg

Yellow Scorp and Douglah OP
IMG_9603.jpg

I can still fill a couple more. Some Bhuts and Black Nagas were picked this morning. Plenty more Black Nagas out there and they are in great shape. Bhuts are done after this.

IMG_9608.jpg

Yup, if I get an assortment I am down like homie the clown. How many/weight come in a box? If I can get some details porfavor, I'm ready to pay pal it up. Thanks buddy

UPDATE: All orders shipped Tuesday. More available next week.

Hey there 3/5King, I don't know the weight, probably 8-10 ounces and 25+ pods depending on size. I mix big and small pods so there is very little empty space. I'll see if I can get you a better answer.

I have a lot of Naga Morich, Black Naga, Yellow Scorpion and Fatalii ripe and ready to go. As soon as I get enough orders, I'll pick and ship. I'm hoping to have these go out Monday or Tuesday of next week.

another Chicagoin lol. This is a great site huh. Once I get some fresh peppers I will be winning like Charlie Sheen :woohoo:

Thanks for the interest. Click on my name, then choose "send me a message". That message should provide your email address for the paypal request. Also provide your mailing address if it is different from what you may have saved with paypal. I'll pack up and ship out as soon as I have payment from a small group. I'll shoot to mail these on Monday so they'll be there for Thanksgiving.

Hey 3/5,

Yeah, Chicago's the place...unless you don't like 7 months of winter. Yeah, this site is pretty sweet...it's hard to get good or interesting peppers in the Chicago area! Everywhere you go it's bells, sweets, jalapeno, serrano, habanero. I'm not saying the local supermarket should carry Butch Ts, but some expansion and variety would be nice.

Im saying the supermarkets SHOULD carry Butch T's!! LOL Im gonna make it a reality!! Or die trying! :dance:

Lol I agree..some chocolate Habs too! I will be opening a hot pepper store in the future...there is way to much of the market open these days to no jump in and grab my big ol' piece of it.....just have to figure out how...lol

Hey Zander
You there ? :-) I'm not good with these puters...Did my PM's get thru..Just waiting for a request thru paypal..I figured U have been pretty busy..It's hard to meet all the request you get when you do a sale etc: I tip my hat to all those who sell and try to meet the request of everyone ..Take your time. As I am patient ( just hurry up ) LOL Thanx Dave

Thanks for the interest everyone! It looks like the next shipment is spoken for. Early next week, I'll post what's left and hopefully be able to fill some more. Black Naga and Yellow Scorpion keep on giving. I have a couple Rocotos and a Manzano that have healthy pods, but those can't possibly fit in the little boxes.

Thanks to everyone who has bought my stuff this year. It all goes back into the garden. I've released more than 10 different types of beneficial organisms and shipping cost for those little bugs really adds up.

Edit: Sent the Paypal request your way Dave. Thank you!

Back