for-sale Nearing the end - Last big sale of hotties

Boxes are filled and will ship today. I'm waiting on one more payment and an address. Here's the pickings. The Fatallis and Yellow Scorps are totally ripe, so please eat those before they turn. Naga Morich and Black Naga are "younger" and will probably be able to sit around for a week or two.

IMG_9612.jpg

IMG_9613.jpg

Thanks again!

By the way, I still have Black Naga and some other random stuff. Keep an eye out. I probably won't do a sale next week, but the following.

Just wanted to let you know the pods got here already. Pods look awesome and the wife is really excited about the biker billy jalapenos.

Thank you very much. Once again you came through with some awesome pods.

Nick

Just an update... I had no idea that that black naga packed so much punch. I ate one with my burrito tonight and WOW! It had my stomach turning for a good while. The pod just didn't have that killer superhot look, but thats what I get for assuming.

Thanks again,

Nick

Thanks Nick,
I'm glad to hear they arrived looking nice. I know you can handle the heat, but those Black Nagas are mean. This year more than past seasons, I've been rocked by some of my pods that I thought looked tame. Even some of my sweet peppers have given a good kick. Thanks for the purchase and feedback!

Just got my peppers in the mail today!!! So thank you very much Zander. Ok will you tell me hottest to least in a scaling order of the peppers that you have shipped. I've never had any super hots before....only a few sauces made with them. If you can let me know what kind they are and how hot that would be great! I'm pumped to try them out.

Just got my peppers in the mail today!!! So thank you very much Zander. Ok will you tell me hottest to least in a scaling order of the peppers that you have shipped. I've never had any super hots before....only a few sauces made with them. If you can let me know what kind they are and how hot that would be great! I'm pumped to try them out.

Sorry for the delay, here's a good order to eat them:

First, you can eat those two lemon drops right away, they're not very hot. Second, I'd go for the Yellow Scorpions (rounder yellows), they're in the medium hot range and have a great flavor. Third the Fataliis (pointier yellow), these are getting into the hotter range. Fataliis have a great lemony flavor. Then you're in to the super hots. I'd go for the Douglah OP next, although if you are (un)lucky, it could be the hottest thing. Now all that's left is Bhuts, Nagas and Black Naga. All three of those have a lot of heat and a lot of complex flavor.

Here's a good way to build up to eating the hotter stuff. Buy some nice salsa. It doesn't have to be hot. Take a couple spoons of that and blend well with a hot pod or two. Then mix that back into the original salsa. Now you have a super hot salsa.

Thanks Zander..I ate the small bright yellow ones first. Those where not hot at all. Then I moved on to the fataliis which I thought were just bigger riper lemon drops..I found these to taste a little like a hab but with a less smokey sent and a little more citrus to the flavor. The heat was also kicked up just a little. You say the yellow scorpion is not as hot as the fatalii huh....it sure does look a little menacing lol. The fatalii had a good throat burn. Which ones are the douglah? The small little red ones..IDK

Sorry, I forgot you were in the second wave in this thread. Douglah OP sold out in the first wave. The little pods are in there because they fit in between the larger pods kind of like packing peanuts. Second wave boxes were Yellow Scorpion, Fatalii, Bhut Jolokia, Naga Morich and Black Naga. The hottest would be found eating the flesh near the seeds on the large Red and Black pods.

Back