NEED HELP!

o.k. got my fellow chili heads friends attention . i'm down to my last 5 gallon bucket and need to decide who gets potted up. which one would YOU   go with ?  
1. JUDY's peach bhut s.s. 
2. yellow primo
3.yellow brainstrain
4. Judys chocolate bhutlah
5.yellow 7 pod
6. Judys caramel 7pod
7. fatli / savina
8. caramel madbalz
9. red nagabrain
10. Jays red scorpion / ghost
11. chocolate lava 

i have these all potted up just down to the publics vote !  thanks for your help my friends !    

TALLY SO FAR :   3 lavas , 1 lava maybe nagabrain , 1 peach bhut ,    :onfire:

BlackFatalii said:
I would buy more buckets  :lol:  But I will vote for peach bhut SS just because I really like the looks of the pods.
I would but i got 25 , 7 / 5 gal. buckets now , 25 in the ground . what on gods green earth am i to do with all the pods ? got tons left from last year . 

i have plenty of buckets, just bring them down to me we can grow them all, no stressful decision, just a short commute
but if we have to pick one, i really like peach and yellows and since i didn't get a peach bhut growing this year will pick the peach bhut also

moruga welder said:
TALLY SO FAR :   3 lavas , 1 lava maybe nagabrain , 1 peach bhut ,    :onfire:

I would but i got 25 , 7 / 5 gal. buckets now , 25 in the ground . what on gods green earth am i to do with all the pods ? got tons left from last year . 
Hey good thing we're both in IL. Holla.

And I'll vote for yellow brain

Those chocolate lava look mean, but were I you I would go with whichever you will get the best flavor out of. Whether it is fresh, powder, jelly, go flavor with that wild heat!

looking like lava shall be it ! thanks my friends 

randyp said:
Frank I am in the extra buckets crowd.I was going to downsize this year,ended up with 12 new beds for 24 more plants and an auto drip line.What the hell is wrong with us. :dance:
dunno my friend , i told mama i was only gonna grow about 25 ended up with 90 plants ! keeping 50ish. selling the rest and giving some away . 

Back