Need lil help

im moving back to boston, this winter and am going to have a nie growing season up theyre all documented i'd like to try some of the newer varieties i was unable toobtain this year in 2011. my 2012 season i plan on going exttra big. and would love it if some peeps would like to do a lil swappin or what not my seed list is on my profile if you see varieties you think i should add please let me know i will be generouswith my seed stock and its all fron 2010. soo still viable seeds. thanx Nate im in northern cali now ;)

im moving back to boston, this winter and am going to have a nie growing season up theyre all documented i'd like to try some of the newer varieties i was unable toobtain this year in 2011. my 2012 season i plan on going exttra big. and would love it if some peeps would like to do a lil swappin or what not my seed list is on my profile if you see varieties you think i should add please let me know i will be generouswith my seed stock and its all fron 2010. soo still viable seeds. thanx Nate im in northern cali now ;)
Anyways hope allmy old pepper buddies are doing well sorry its been a year since ive been on but life is crazy movin alot anyways look forward to meeting new pepper pals in my aera

nova! jungle! n hix! glad to hear from ya guys im prob good on seeds i got plenty for this year comin up glad to hear from u guys though. look forward to hearing about all the new peppers ivebeen missin out on. any newvarieties u guys been finding to be super hots? any ways look forward to messin with yas againg peace out yall

You sir do not watch top gear. :drunk:

This thing is a hyper car and kicks the buttocks of the newest lambo! :drooling:

I was thinking of you as i watched it. :D

:edit me frink im drunk :cheers:

You sir do not watch top gear. :drunk:

This thing is a hyper car and kicks the buttocks of the newest lambo! :drooling:

I was thinking of you as i watched it. :D

:edit me frink im drunk :cheers:
A Mercedes-Benz hypercar? do you mean the SLS or McLaren SLR? they're not speed limited, but the current model is not close to beat the newest bull. ;)

Nate you schmuck! I've had a package of seeds for you since last season, you never sent me your address. Hate to say it but it's gone now bro. However since you're such a wonderful person I would be happy to make you another one. What seeds you looking for bro?

Back