• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

NEED SOME HELP FROM CHILI BROTHERS

I work at Gulfstream Aerospace Corp. and we are having a chili cookoff and eating some chili's to rise money for Angel Tree. I wanted to know if anybody would like to donate any hot sauce, stuff like that. All the money will go to Angel Tree. It will be video taped and post on here. I will also eat something crazy hot that day. Angel Tree rises money to buy christmas toys for children that's mom or dad are incarcerated and would not have a christmas. I will bring some pods with me and other stuff. It will happen on Nov 7th. Thanks for your time and help. If you can help please pm me. :)

I will try to have some super hot powder in the next week , pepper are dying out now. If you want I could send you some. I only live right down the road. I also have fresh pods, let me know. I use to work for gulf stream before I went to the military , good company.

Hey Biz, First you'll have to give up some of your time. "TALK" tell anyone that will listen to you about what your trying to do. "BE HONEST" tell people what will happen to the items that are sent in. "NETWORK" Not just chili people. Go to farmer market and diff fest in your area. If your part of an organization or club, tell them. I'm a Freemason and i've been sounding the horn to my fellow mason brothers at work to step up to the plate."INFO" Know what your talking about(Charitable cause). "INVITE" With mine being at work access is very limited to the public, but if public invite them so they can enjoy too. Its not all about charitable cause. You will see how caring people are and will start some great friendships that you will value. One day someone will ask you to donate and you can pay it forward too (take care of people). Last "HAVE FUN" if people see that you enjoy it and are having fun with it, they'll know your real and that your arm is not being twisted to do it (not a job). Hope that helped alittle. :)

:D Thanks for the PM, SBAF! I'm In~

Not sure what all you have planned for the event, but if there's enough people attending your event, maybe put some of the goodies into a couple gift baskets and have a silent auction.

SWEET! or maybe....HOT! :cheers:

Thanks SBAF I am U.A.W and work at G.M and we are networked through FB. And we are very community friendly. And you know we have our share of "tough guys" lol. No but there are some chili heads that would be down for something to this nature. So do you get sponsers for the money part by how many peppers you eat The hotness of the peppers thats what I'm asking like if you were gonna walk and get sponsered per mile.

I will do something extra like that. If people donate to see me eat something crazy superhot,and that will be done at the cookoff. All the money donated from that will also go to Angeltree.

I will do something extra like that. If people donate to see me eat something crazy superhot,and that will be done at the cookoff. All the money donated from that will also go to Angeltree.

Back