• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Need your Input Contest Giveaway

Great idea SC! Thanks for doing this! :dance:
YWC, Got a few numbers stirring around in that noodle of yours :think: knowing you you'll revers engineer it!:whistle:

Ssweet, yall prepared for my exceptional skills in guessing? :D
Yes Nova, If you don't come within a few, many people will be disappointed, including me. I will be keeping my eye on you :shocked:

Looks like you have a "GO!", SC! Sounds like fun, I'm gonna guess, already started calculating based on the first pic. :lol:

There was a mention of the jars. Perhaps specify if the jars are included to the winner or just the dried chiles.
Hay salsalady, you may have to rethink that when I tell you I hollowed out the center and dumped in a quart of 1/2 long Tie chili's that you can't see :twisted: Just kidding :cool:

This will be interesting to say the least! looking forward to your calculating shrewd astute perceptive and educated guess, your guesses will be harder than most because you will not be allowed to see the jars like everyone else. It's called a handy cap LOL good luck SC

O and with the jar thing, they will not be included, to risky in shipping and costly for that matter, will make sure thats clear, thanks

Back