Need Your Vote!

Only two days left perhaps, don't know exactly when the cut-off for voting will be. Come what will, in the greatest manner I can manifest here in words, in sincere and deep appreciation, I offer my "thanks" to all the guys and gals around the world that thought enough of me and my products to cast a vote my way. I cannot in so much measure offer gratitude in written form, but know it is deeply appreciated.

With honor and respect, I say "thank you."

I will post the results as they are known to me.

Reggie

I keep trying to vote. So mb times it is the login routine, sometimes it is just the ...happy vote....l

I'm trying, reggie!

("Insertyoucandoitgif")

lazy!

you can do it.gif

The Hot Pepper said:
:lol: it worked didn't it? Got someone else to post it for me.

Actually, it's a real pita to find.copy.paste stuff when using the kindle and smartphone which I dont know how to use. Hence the lazy gif post.. :)

Good luck Reggie! I'm going to see if I can vote....

Ashen said:
Sure. I bet you were busy doing a plumbing job .

Omg Ashen!!! Literally lol....!!!!

Yea, I prolly was in the midst of a DIY like that...

:rofl:

Which reminds me, the local plumber owes me a favor, this looks like a good way to cash it in,..

Aw...shucks.....(kicksdirt)

I'm assUMing though...and we all know how that rolls....

Rajun,

Thanks for the kind words sir. I've no doubt on your vote/s! 

An odd contest to be sure, geared toward $ generation for the publisher most certainly. But, the exposure here is tremendous for those who make the cut. That's why some who voted may have seen pop-up ads on the ballots themselves. Believe me when I tell you it cost thousands $ for that to happen. It may pay off for some folks I guess... Certainly next year I will be better informed on this deal and maybe play it a little differently. But not by much. I am a simple sort. 

I am proud enough to have made the ballot against many odds. Have gotten much exposure for free (I haven't spent a penny) that I couldn't afford to purchase otherwise. I am pleased at this and will be settled no matter what the outcome may be. Should I "win," it would be "icing on the cake." For now, all things considered, the "cake" ain't so bad! 

Cheers and thanks again to all  :cheers:
Nothing to report as of yet. The wait continues........

Reggie

WarrantMan said:
Rajun,

Thanks for the kind words sir. I've no doubt on your vote/s! 

An odd contest to be sure, geared toward $ generation for the publisher most certainly. But, the exposure here is tremendous for those who make the cut. That's why some who voted may have seen pop-up ads on the ballots themselves. Believe me when I tell you it cost thousands $ for that to happen. It may pay off for some folks I guess... Certainly next year I will be better informed on this deal and maybe play it a little differently. But not by much. I am a simple sort. 

I am proud enough to have made the ballot against many odds. Have gotten much exposure for free (I haven't spent a penny) that I couldn't afford to purchase otherwise. I am pleased at this and will be settled no matter what the outcome may be. Should I "win," it would be "icing on the cake." For now, all things considered, the "cake" ain't so bad! 

Cheers and thanks again to all  :cheers:
Nothing to report as of yet. The wait continues........

Reggie
it`s all good. you are a winner no matter what the outcome.  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

You definitely got a lot of free exposure. I bet you will hear people at your market booth mentioning the contest.

Fingers crossed for Reggievand the final results. And acknowledging that those who bought ads may do better.

Back