• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

neilS LATEST Test

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! "started to hallucinate" classic! Hope Neil keeps him on as his side kick, so far he's hilarious! :D

Trudy's back! No broken chair hijinks?

Nah but inside information suggests that Trudy was laying on Neils lounge hallucinating :D Have you tried the Douglah yet boss?

I have this 1/2 of a Douglah that someone kindly sent me. I am waiting for the right time to try it. Maybe tonight, if not then probably tomorrow. Fear the Douglah. If Neil says that then I am seriously concerned.

i saw this the other day.

Neil was sweating bullets and the other guy was hallucinating, im going to get myself some of that douglah! :)

Grimus said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! "started to hallucinate" classic! Hope Neil keeps him on as his side kick, so far he's hilarious! :D

That dude is great. Has he done a test without the hiccups yet? :rofl: It seemed like Neil was really suffering too! I just might have to get me some seeds for next season, too late for 2010.

MrArboc said:
That dude is great. Has he done a test without the hiccups yet? :rofl: It seemed like Neil was really suffering too! I just might have to get me some seeds for next season, too late for 2010.
The douglah is freakin hot. Grew one last year. And when you open it up the capcacin droplets are just ooozzzzing out. Nastyyyy!!!

Thanks Nova for putting up :)

Douglahs
douglahhh.jpg

the plants are going great and bout 1.7 metres tall, didn't know had the 1 in the pot as it was in the middle of the other 2 and found when looking for pods so a bonus, they reallly like to grow too and now have them staked as getting big but in middle of yard whereas the scorp and Y7 are next to fence so supported

lost a few Hrs after as apparently went bought dinner from shop but don't remember going so was a bit out of it for a while after geez it was hectic.. and no shit my teeth felt like going to just pop out and later was touching them to see if were loose but wernt, lost the sense of taste again for bout a day but all good now, Beware the Douglah...

And we call Luke, Lucy... luke is my Brother inlaw and drummer, a top Bloke he's also reallly Gay as ya can Probably gather HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. wouldn't even try a birdseye a few years ago then took him to Sawtell and he tottled around tried some of Lanacoora's fatali pineapple (think was) and was Hooked, now as helps out here heaps gets into a lot so getting better

its pretty funny though as a lot of things are nagafied ya could say so every now and again hear weird screams as he's burning somewhere from touching something..

TS Morouga next week .... i think

theHippySeedCo said:
Thanks Nova for putting up :)

Douglahs
douglahhh.jpg

the plants are going great and bout 1.7 metres tall, didn't know had the 1 in the pot as it was in the middle of the other 2 and found when looking for pods so a bonus, they reallly like to grow too and now have them staked as getting big but in middle of yard whereas the scorp and Y7 are next to fence so supported

lost a few Hrs after as apparently went bought dinner from shop but don't remember going so was a bit out of it for a while after geez it was hectic.. and no shit my teeth felt like going to just pop out and later was touching them to see if were loose but wernt, lost the sense of taste again for bout a day but all good now, Beware the Douglah...

And we call Luke, Lucy... luke is my Brother inlaw and drummer, a top Bloke he's also reallly Gay as ya can Probably gather HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. wouldn't even try a birdseye a few years ago then took him to Sawtell and he tottled around tried some of Lanacoora's fatali pineapple (think was) and was Hooked, now as helps out here heaps gets into a lot so getting better

its pretty funny though as a lot of things are nagafied ya could say so every now and again hear weird screams as he's burning somewhere from touching something..

TS Morouga next week .... i think
LOL!!

Reminds me of an old simpsons episode were Homer eats the crazy chile in the festival and trips out.
Great douglah pic by the way.
Will Luke be trying the TS Morouga?

nice Neil.

Back