• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Netflix? No I am not getting kickbacks!

I have been really happy with netflix, I can't believe how fast they get movies back to me. They seem to have a decent selection. Has anyone tried Blockbusters new deal? Anyone like any other service like these?

We've used Netflix for a couple years and are very happy with the service. They even lowered their rates voluntarily(!) recently. When is the last time you heard of a company doing that!

I know it! Ours too. I have just seen a lot of ads for others, and to be honest, I figured that they lowered costs because somebody else was beating them out. I just wondered who it is.

i've never used blockbuster, but i was a netflix member for over a year. great service. great selection i'd say, except for their "watch it now" movies. i have found enough on the watch it now to keep me happy...but i think that is their weakest link. they made it just to compete with blockbuster since you could return movies and check out new ones right away. if they bolstered that area, i'd say netflix is without a doubt the best service there.

i like netflix alot. my friend wasnt happy with them, it was taking him several days to get movies. but he was ordering shit that no one wants to watch anyway, so that probably has something to do with it. the one advantage (for him) with the blockbuster thing is that he can drop them off on his way home from work. for me to do that i would have to drive a ways, so i dont bother. netflix for me. ive been a member for 2 years now.

Back