New Beer Sunday

Same, missed out on a Sunday beer. Had a Smuttynose beer on Friday, but nothing new Sunday. Made chili fries instead! That scotch ale looks excellent. I adore scotch ales.

That's cool. Did you ever notice that alot of the same Rogue brew's taste the same DIPAs, IPAs, same goes for Sierra Nevada. :beer:

Cheers!

Another NBS. :lol:

Today temps are in the mid 80s and alittle windy. A pretty tasty brew, I'm starting to like AWA again, lol Got the grill going with some steak and dogs.

Cisco Brewers Inc.
Full And Bye
American Wild Ale
ABV: 6.6%

750ml
Caged/Corked

Poured into a chalice a nice brownish color, nice carbonation, nice fizzy off-white head, with some nice puddles and sticky lacing left behind. The nose is malty, yeasty, with some tangyness, cherries. The taste is malty, alittle sweetness, yeasty, sour, slight cherry note, whiskey/oak. Medium body. Drinkable, a very tasty brew on a hot/windy day. :beer:

Cheers!

IMG_1289.jpg

Pretty nice day today, low 80s and sunny. Grill is going with some burgers and Grillowa, Habby Poney. Having a new brew from Half Acre Beer Company.

The Invasion
Maibock/Helles Bock
ABV: 6.5%

22oz. Bomber

Pours a nice clean/clear golden dark yellow color, nice carbonation, nice little fizzy white head, with minimal sticky lacing left behind. The nose is malty, with some grapefruit notes, slight spice. The taste is malty, sweet, nice grapefruit note, very slight tang, and a spice note. Medium body. Drinkable, a nice thirst quencher for a nice hot day. :beer: :beer:

Cheers!

IMG_1302.jpg

Another NBS. Pretty nice day today, low 80s and sunny. Grill will be going with some pork chops and Grillowa Kielbasa, and some Habby Pony. Having a new brew from Full Sail Brewing Company.

Sanctuary (Brewmaster Reserve 2010)
Dubbel
ABV: 7%

22oz. Bomber

Poured into a chalice a very nice golden brown color, nice carbonation, nice one-finger creamy off-white head, with some sticky lacing left behind. The nose is malty, with some nice yeast notes, figs, raisins, plums. The taste is sweet, malty, nice yeast note, very nice notes of figs, risins, plums. Medium body. Drinkable, this is a very tasty Dubbel from FS, recommended. :beer: :beer:

IMG_1311.jpg

Had a birthday dinner to attend. Outback steakhouse is my fiance's family birthday tradition. The beer choice was incredibly slim but I eventually opted for a James Boag's Premium Ale. Nothing exactly 'premium' about it but it was drinkable. Tasted more like a pilsner style was a slightly light body. The flavor was good enough to wash down my food with but that's about it.

Oh well new is new!

Another NBS. Pretty nice day today, low 60s and sunny. Grill will be going with some pork chops and beef franks, and some Habby Pony. Having a new brew from Stone Brewing Company.

14th Anniversary Emperial IPA
Double IPA
ABV: 8.9%

22oz. Bomber

Poured into a Stone Ruination pint glass a very nice cloudy pale yellow color, nice carbonation, nice one-finger creamy white head, with some nice sticky lacing left behind. The nose is hoppy, with some malt notes, nice citrus note. The taste is hoppy, malty, slightly sweet, nice citrus note. Medium body. Drinkable, another tasty brew from Stone, recommended. :beer: :beer:

Cheers!

IMG_1315.jpg

Nice sunny day here in the mid 70s. Grill is going with some burgers and brats. My new brew for the day is from Rock Art Brewery, Infusco. It's a Belgian Strong Dark Ale, but I think it missed the mark some. :beer:

Cheers!

Raining here today. My new brew for the day is a very tasty American Stout from Sebago Brewing Company Bourbon Barrel Aged Lake Trout Stout. :beer:

Cheers!

i brewed one about a month and a half ago for Bube's Brewpub in Mount Joy, PA

they had me come in for a job interview and we brewed a honey cream ale

needless to say, I turned down that job

Today, One of the best brew's I've had to date. Central Waters Brewing Company, Brewers Reserve Bourbon Barrel Stout. :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Cheers!

Back