New Chile Site :D

Hey guys (and gals)!
I had this idea of opening a chile-related website to contain as much correct and organized information as possible. Just to be clear, this website places no ads and does not earn money in any way! Completely non-profit, and if anything it costs money. It's just an easy way to share your knowledge and help others.
Because so many experienced and knowledgeable people are here, I thought it would be a good idea to ask people to contribute if possible. Obviously all people will get credit for they're help.

More than one way to contribute exists, and just to show how, here are some of the things the site will have:
  • Articles
    People can share their knowledge and experience by writing articles on anything chile-related, from how to pick a pepper to hydroponics, and crossing. Just chile-related.
  • Reviews
    You could share your experience with a certain brand or type of products, or even warn people from buying seeds at a certain place. Simply share your experience with others.
  • Collections
    It is also possible to contribute pictures of your plants, flowers, pods or anything related.
    For example, if John Smith wishes to contribute his pictures, there will be a "John Smith's Collection" gallery with a title and description attached to each picture.
If you have a working website, and wish to help, swapping links will help promoting the site on search engines.
This site is not competing with anyone, just a tool to help growers looking for it.

Later on I'll set it so you could simply register and submit you're contribution (all will be approved by the editor, so no joke articles will be published), but for know if you wish to help, just contact me via PM or IM (MSN - the details are in my profile).
I'm really busy most of the time, but I'll do my best answering as soon as possible.

BTW I kinda worked out a certain "innocent" look for the website, but any suggestions are welcome.

The address is:
www.chilebase.com

Yes it is currently empty, so help fill it up. I am too working on an article or two.

I thank any contributer.
Have a nice day. :)

I see so many people commented, awesome! :D
Anyway just thought you should know I started publishing material. :)

I like pie too!
I'm gonna try and cover everything theoretical and then I'll start writing some practical stuff (how to build your own greenhouse etc).
Don't be shy people, share what you know. :)

I'm sorry, I wasn't sure what to say either. We'd already seen your graphics, and there is no content to comment on yet.

Thread moved. This is advertising.

Nice logo.

Good information Omri...

It looks really good Omri, I seemed to have missed this thread somehow. As for suggestions, how about a nice coloured rainbow in the sky background? Maybe with a berry on the end? No only joking, it looks great.

Back