New Chile Site :D

My humble opinion is that the site looks really sterile. You need to add some earthy tones to mello the brightness. Otherwise, considering the small amout of content, you have a great idea, but be prepared for alot of time consuming work.
Best wishes,
Cap'n

I really like it, it's awesome. I'd apprecaite more pics, but that's about my only point of criticism. If you'd like me to, I'd definitely like to contribute sth!

Thumbs up for your site!!!

I know what you mean, pictures make things more attractive. but pictures usually belong to someone and I'm not much of a photographer. that's one of the reasons I asked people to contribute pictures as well.

Thank you everyone.

Thanks QS. I personally think white is just easier on the eyes, and again I personally like the all toon and bright look (that's why I made it). BUT, if the readers want something else, who am I to say no?

Not a problem mate, it's your site after all. :)

I'm just a fan of dark templates in general..heheh.

There are a LOT of templates on that site ya can peruse though.

I'm not sure all will work with WP 2.3.3, but I never really used WP that much.

I love the images for the lights..very cool.

Cheers,

-Q

Ya can link to my Snakebite PR tasting vid if ya wish since I don't really have a site setup for it.
It's sucky and nowhere near what Hippy does..that's just off the scale mate. :shocked:

Anyways, it's my first youtube vid, and I havent seen any made about Snakebite.

*has audio.

-Q

Thanks man, a great compliment coming from ya. :)
I'm amazed at your stuff....yowza.

I'm really surprised you haven't burned yourself doing that.

Hmm, I can't seem to make the links work on your site, odd.
Using Opera, with .JS/plugins/etc. Even tried masking as FF.

-Q

QuadShotz said:
Ya can link to my Snakebite PR tasting vid if ya wish since I don't really have a site setup for it.
It's sucky and nowhere near what Hippy does..that's just off the scale mate. :shocked:

*has audio.

-Q
Nice video Quad. BTW has anyone ever seen Blackadder with the character Baldrick in it? Resemblance?

QuadShotz said:

*has audio.

-Q
First of all very nice for a first vid. :)
Second I'm surprised you weren't yelling "ONION! I FEEL ONIONNNN...!!!" :lol:
That's part of the magic SB, awesome flavor. again it has more than a decent heat for a sauce, but not for sweating and what not.

I can't believe I missed these two comments...
theHippySeedCo said:
ill help Omri, ill put a few links on my site for a start, and any other stuff can help with let me know..
Thank you! anything possible would be great, just take a look at the first posts. tons of possible ways to help. thanks again.
QuadShotz said:

*has audio.

-Q
This is more about growing chiles, but it is chile related! I'll work something out. thanks man.

rainbowberry said:
Nice video Quad. BTW has anyone ever seen Blackadder with the character Baldrick in it? Resemblance?

Thanks!

Baldrick...Hmm.

Well, I do have "cunning plans" on occasion... :D

Omri said:
First of all very nice for a first vid. :)
Second I'm surprised you weren't yelling "ONION! I FEEL ONIONNNN...!!!" :lol:
That's part of the magic SB, awesome flavor. again it has more than a decent heat for a sauce, but not for sweating and what not.

Yeah, I have had hotter stuff..but it's just yummy.
I just had fish & chips with it on the fish, worked out nicely

-Q

Should I take it as a dirty joke? dude, you have so much to learn about jokes and it's ok! We got Pam, IGG and many others just waiting to share their wit (and hallucinations in IGG's case). :D

Hi Quadshotz, dunno y but have i probs with it and Opera too (i go in and use the pic links, they seem to work),, its actually the only thing i use windoze for (building my site with publisher) i actually use Linux 95% of the time and when i can figure out how to make a site not using publisher i will lol, but im hopeless with PC's

Link on my site now Omri, plus 1 for THP

Lightsssss, love HID but after the last time i was Raided the wife said "no more Plants Under Lights" (admittedly 1 x 1000W MH & 3 x 1000W HPS with C02 enrichment)
so all i use lights now for is Cloning,Regeneration and seedlings and the wonderful Enerysaving bulbs they have now,15W = 75w @ 3000k are fantastic for that and i may try 450W of them over winter and see if i can get some chilli's growing :)

Back