New Forum

I do have to give everyone props for dealing with a forurm. I know 98.3% of your responses are to ....shall we say........"challenged"..... individuals. Myself included.

;salsaladyhittingselfoncewithflipfloplikeDobby:

Thanks for keeping your collective "chins up".

SHEESH!  like I would have found that one!   now where's the same button on the "view new content"?  

:giggle:

ALRIGHT!  Now I have another challenge for the ForumMasters.    Please make it so that us peon members can choose which buttons we like (and can make them very LARGE and VISIBLE ) and can make them enlargeable at the whim of the peonmembers~

Yea, I know.....marmalade skies~~~   It's all good.

Thanks THP.

SL

How Sexy ?

NJA

I must have been the only one able to get into chat today. Other people told me they could not and NOW I can't either. I don't know why no one else mentioned it boss. Or are we not part of the cool in crowd?

Hey chief, is there a way to set the advanced search default to forums instead of help files. It screws me up every time :)

It defaults to the section you come from. From the forum pages it defaults to Forums.

What probably happened was you received no search results in Forums, got a Help message, and clicked Advanced so Help was default.

I will suggest that it stays on Forums though. That is a bit annoying.

No help messages are coming up.
If I go straight from a search to another advanced search, it seems to default to help files :(

HI- Now that you've worked out most of the bugs and I've gotten used to it, I want to say, thanks for the updated, easy to view forum. I especially like the way each forum is laid out with the title of the thread, a separate column for who started the thread, and etc. that page is really well laid out.

Back