auction NEW THINGS ADDED -----> GIP'S FUNDRAISING AUCTION IS STILL GOING, AND GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Hot Pepper said:
Crazy Monkey, some fresh peppers are on the way. A little bonus for your generosity. Thank you!
Received these in the mail yeaterday!

1031201722.jpg

Some painful looking pods in there! Going to be saving some seeds from those for next year!.
Thanks a lot. Y'all are then best!

Good Evening, most of you have not heard from me directly, but I have heard about most of you for quite a long time.  My name is Nicci, but I'm better known as Mrs. GIP.  I wanted to reach out sooner, but have not ready to do so until now.
I want to start by saying Pepper People really are the Best People.  In this place GIP found a group of people who not only had similar interests, but who were excited to be part of a vibrant community that cared about each other.  From offering advice, engaging in throw downs, leaving positive feedback in grow logs and posts and even some good natured teasing about what others were doing, or not doing, with peppers.  THP was a place where GIP was able to just be himself and enjoy the company of the community without feeling judged by his physical limitations.  I would guess that there are others on THP that feel this way as well.  

Having said all of this I want to extend a huge THANK YOU to all of you, not just for the generosity of giving for the auction but for who you all are as the THP community.  You never know who or when you can touch someone and make a change in their life, reading all of your wonderful comments I have no doubt that he made this kind of impact on people on THP and have no doubt the THP community had that impact on him.  
I have included a picture of GIP's last harvest.  Tending his pepper plants has become part of my life and not something I will be able to give up very easily (I'm overwintering 5 of his plants) and who knows, maybe next year I will be looking for some help with my own GIP memorial pepper garden.  If I do I will know right where to come for help.

Thank You,
Nicci
AKA Mrs. GIP

post-10987-0-81652500-1605201122_thumb.jpg

Attachments

• 20201101_135249.jpg
    20201101_135249.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 109
The Hot Pepper said:
Thank you for your heartfelt message and welcome to his home away from home, and yours. We are here for you!
Blessings and comfort to you. Thank you for sharing. And ditto what THP said^^^^

Edit-beautiful harvest.

Thanks for the kind words, Nicci. GIP will be dearly missed, but he will never be forgotten. He had an impact on many THP members, his advice, humour, and generosity were only a few of his qualities that gained him such admiration. 

I will miss him, but he will forever be part of my life.

Back