auction NEW THINGS ADDED -----> GIP'S FUNDRAISING AUCTION IS STILL GOING, AND GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
The Hot Pepper said:
I have one more thing to auction off. It's the Extreme Biz membership level. It is designed for businesses only, so if you are in the hot sauce biz, you may want to bid! If you are already Extreme you would be upgraded and the time left on your Extreme would be added. If you are already Biz it would be a 1 year extension. 
 
I would like to point out that when we upgrade the site in a few weeks, more features will be added for Biz members.
 
It currently sells for $100 a year, but I would be happy to start this off at $10, and if is ends at $10, I would also be happy. Every little but counts for GIP's fam! Thank you!
 
Ends in 24 hrs from timestamp!
 
Crazy Monkey said:
What the heck...I'll put $25 on it for starters.
 
GOING, GOING, GON..............................
 

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
Enjoy your Extreme Biz membership which expires in Nov 2024! Now you have time to get your biz going, and the membership is there for you!
 
(You played your cards right! All those Extremes and then, the last one, the Biz and they all converted! I am happy for you! Good times! GIP would approve!)
 

Crazy Monkey

Business Member
The Hot Pepper said:
Enjoy your Extreme Biz membership which expires in Nov 2024! Now you have time to get your biz going, and the membership is there for you!
 
(You played your cards right! All those Extremes and then, the last one, the Biz and they all converted! I am happy for you! Good times! GIP would approve!)

Its for a good cause. Just glad to help..
And sorry SL...
 

salsalady

Business Member
Yea, that happened.... :mope:

Rewined, then fell asleep.

Well, Congrats, amigo.







I'll bid $99.99 for another Extreme biSz if Boss will post another one amigo.


Edit- never mind!!! I just remembered i can donate directly!!!
ShoRerider you can add a hundo to the donations.
 

Shorerider

Staff Member
Moderator
Extreme Member
salsalady said:
Dagnabit, Boss, nice try, but im still gonna donate...

:dance:


Hmmm SR, pm the addy for pp
Done, thanks for your bid donation. 
 
The tally as of right now is just over US$1,300 or AU$1,800. With a few more deposits yet to be made this will increase even further. An outstanding result for our friend GIP, I'm sure he would be pleased with everyone's amazing generosity.  :metal:
 
Note: This message is proudly sponsored by CRAZY MONKEY. For all your fundraising support, there's only one monkey you can rely on, Craaaaaaazy Monkey!  :rofl:
 

Crazy Monkey

Business Member
Shorerider said:
Done, thanks for your bid donation. 
 
The tally as of right now is just over US$1,300 or AU$1,800. With a few more deposits yet to be made this will increase even further. An outstanding result for our friend GIP, I'm sure he would be pleased with everyone's amazing generosity.  :metal:
 
Note: This message is proudly sponsored by CRAZY MONKEY. For all your fundraising support, there's only one monkey you can rely on, Craaaaaaazy Monkey!  :rofl:
 
booyah.gif
 
..and now back to our regularly scheduled program..
 

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
salsalady said:
Dagnabit, Boss, nice try, but im still gonna donate...

:dance:


Hmmm SR, pm the addy for pp
 
I meant too late, I already added the year before your edit. Donation or bid you get it. Cuz we all know you rock! And everyone else that bid and donated!
 






Tossed in the only bottle I could find of a sauce I had called toasted raspberry. I made it with raspberries from my own patch. It does have raspberry seeds in it, I was hoping they would blend. They arent too noticeable on food, but if you just taste the sauce by its self I dont really like the seeds in there.

Im gonna throw in this sweet little pure evil tote bag.

And I have a jar of some strawberry rhubarb jam, that didn't turn out as hot as I wanted, or set up properly. I had a friend use it as a rib glaze, and theu said the ribs turned put great.

I figured since the bid was so high already I should probably do my best to fill the box.
 

Harry_Dangler

Extreme Member
28 hours left on Item #9.  Mixed SFRB of superhots.  No bids so far.
These are from my garden and will be some of the last of the season.
These will be labeled.
This SFRB will be a nice selection of BBG7, Naga, Moruga, Bismarck, Carbonero, Pockmark Orange, Amnesia, Defko, 7 Pots, Borg 9s, Star Scream, Bhut Solid Gold and others. I also have some very nice Ajis if the winner bidder would like some of these.      
Bid up for GIP!
 
Top