auction NEW THINGS ADDED -----> GIP'S FUNDRAISING AUCTION IS STILL GOING, AND GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, where the heck has this post been?  I check New Content alllll the time. 

Just saw it was started Sept 26th-ish.

Still time to offer something?  I'll throw in International Shipping~~~
IMG_20201005_1538236741.jpg

looks like I missed all the action.  I'm happy to just make a donation in the approximate value of the box.  If things are wrapping up, I'll just donate.

Methow Valley ISP---
PrintMus_038.jpg

salsalady said:
looks like I missed all the action.  I'm happy to just make a donation in the approximate value of the box.  If things are wrapping up, I'll just donate.

Methow Valley ISP---
attachicon.gif
PrintMus_038.jpg

You can offer that for auction of you want. Thank you! Payments details aren't even set yet for the others. There's time!

keybrdkid said:

technically you did offer something. But it was offered by someone else. As I recall the Pure Evil is your line right? 
Yes, Pure Evil is my line.  The other one offered was a bonus I sent with some sauces he ordered.  He still has another bottle and was passing on the extra bottle. 

Salsalady's (Late To The Party) Auction Offering

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COVERED!

Reap-Pression  Carolina Reaper XX-hot  Parson's Meadow Farm NH
Texas Creek Chipotle BBQ Sauce
PexPeppers Cherry Popper- Carolina Reaper and Cherry hot sauce
Pure Evil 1.5mil SHU Capsaicin Drops
Texas Creek GhostFire Hot Sauce
Texas Creek Spicy Steak Sauce
PLUS 1 YR EXTREME MEMBERSHIP admin edit

Auction ends Friday October 9th, 9:00pm Pacific time.

IMG_20201005_1538236742.jpg

salsalady said:
Salsalady's (Late To The Party) Auction Offering

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COVERED!

Reap-Pression  Carolina Reaper XX-hot  Parson's Meadow Farm NH
Texas Creek Chipotle BBQ Sauce
PexPeppers Cherry Popper- Carolina Reaper and Cherry hot sauce
Pure Evil 1.5mil SHU Capsaicin Drops
Texas Creek GhostFire Hot Sauce
Texas Creek Spicy Steak Sauce
PLUS 1 YR EXTREME MEMBERSHIP admin edit

Auction ends Friday October 9th, 9:00pm Pacific time.

attachicon.gif
IMG_20201005_1538236742.jpg

Late to the game too.
I'll bid $150.

Awesome, crazy monkey! Thanks on behalf of the family.

But it is stll an auction!! Anyone else wanna jump in?

SL

I am also bummed i missed this cuz i woulda bid on a couple of the other items.

As I still don't have any PayPal account details from Nicci, anyone wanting to make a payment for an auction they have won can PM if they want to deposit the money into my PayPal account.

Once I have received the payment I will contact the appropriate person to confirm the payment has been received and they will send the items out if they haven't already done so. Once all payments have been received, I will transfer the funds directly into Nicci's account. 

OP has now been edited to include SL's auction items, SmokenFire's "Three pack #2" is also still up for grabs.

And yes, this auction is definitely STILL ON!  :metal:

Shorerider said:
As I still don't have any PayPal account details from Nicci, anyone wanting to make a payment for an auction they have won can PM if they want to deposit the money into my PayPal account.

Once I have received the payment I will contact the appropriate person to confirm the payment has been received and they will send the items out if they haven't already done so. Once all payments have been received, I will transfer the funds directly into Nicci's account. 

OP has now been edited to include SL's auction items, SmokenFire's "Three pack #2" is also still up for grabs.

And yes, this auction is definitely STILL ON!  :metal:

$60.00 on Three pack #2

Back