• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Next to My Chair - A Winter One

I prefer to post from the titular chair when I can. So, here I am, having found the gall to start another glog. There are still another couple few months to go before I get to eat my rookie cap, but my experience has been rich - mostly, I think, from taking my first grow way too seriously. And I've suffered for it. And I've grown for the suffering. This plant will not be suffered over, lol.

I'll be growing one plant over the winter next to my chair here in my little library. Pictured below, then, is a tiny death race. The first to slough his seed case and spread his cotys green and true will live on in glorious victory. The losers will be ceremoniously thanked and unceremoniously discarded. One plant.

20191003-182604.jpg

Any and all comments or criticisms are very welcome and I thank you all most warmly for having me and schooling me and reading my noodlings!

It is done.  The printed pot was going to be too flexible, so I just bought one.

Here's daughter holding up the root mass.  You can see quite clearly where the fill line was.  The thing is solid below that line.  Pulling it apart was like trying to separate matted hair.  I ended up using scissors to break up most of it.  Oh, and I had to break the jar to get it out.
20200217-143037.jpg

Pods we pulled off the plant before cutting it up.
20200217-153006.jpg

I guess this is the end of the glog, then.  Thanks for following along.
I'm excited about this new incarnation of #13!  Hope he survives!  I'll get some more pictures of him later - gotta go clean the broken glass off the deck.
20200217-153255.jpg

PT to close things out!  Nice!
green-duck.jpg

Back