• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

NFL Starts Tomorrow

Since we got the college football thread goin how bout the pros! Far better game in my opinion, but what do I know. Same routine here, favorite team, how they finish in their division or conference, and to change it up, predict the superbowl while you are at it.

Me first:

Favorite -- Seattle Seahawks
Finish -- First Place NFC West, lose the NFC Championship to Dallas

SuperBowl -- Dallas vs. San Diego
Winner -- San Diego

Favorite -- Pittsburgh Steelers
Finish -- Disappointing (probably 8-8 and miss the playoffs)

Super Bowl -- New Orleans vs. San Diego
Winner -- New Orleans

Favourites - Bills...was a huge Rams fan ( apologies to all, but there was no better pure running back than Dickerson ) until they moved.

Superbowl - New England over Chicago...

Canuck...Dickerson? Get outta' town dude! Everyone knows, EMMITT IS THE MAN!! So good he only has to use his first name and everyone knows who they talkin' 'bout. Cheers man. TB.

[B][SIZE="4 said:
texas blues[/SIZE][/B]"]Canuck...Dickerson? Get outta' town dude! Everyone knows, EMMITT IS THE MAN!! So good he only has to use his first name and everyone knows who they talkin' 'bout. Cheers man. TB.

Hmmm - I'm sure you are not showing any hometown bias...:)...How do the Boys look this year?

i enjoy having some beer, grilling, and watching the games..but personally i like college a little better. not quite up to the same level, but some of the pros annoy me with their egos.

favorite - redskins
finish - :cool:

super bowl - don't really follow it too closely, so i don't know what teams are looking good or bad. i guess if i had to guess at random, i'd say pats vs. ravens(can that happen? hah)
winner - pats

haha wasn't too sure it could..like i said, i don't really follow it too closely. :confused: i catch a few games here and there and usually watch the play offs then cook out for the superbowl.

Back