• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

No Mods are on!

:mel pops in and starts racing round with the midget held high above her head... yeeeeaaahhhaaaaa!!! :

lol.. doesnt feel right posting in here now i know the mods are watching :P and mrarboc.. dont worry - i've been told i'm really a man in a chicks body so hmm... dont know if thats the attention you're referring to!

its a sober tuesday night and my insomnia is not going to allow me to sleep for a while yet.. plenty of time to cause chaos and up my post whoring count :P

MrArboc said:
Some do anything for a womans attention:rofl:

Actually I just broke up with my girlfirend on Friday night so I'm most certainly not trying to impress at the moment. happy to sit on the side lines for now...:D

Sorry to hear that Moyboy. But that does leave you more time for us. And besides, you'll find another Kidd anytime now anyway!

:eases door open, sees Paul stuffing his face with pileiton running around...eases door shut:

:pip walks in and farts, yells at paul cause he can't find the remote, scratches his arse then leaves the room:

Back