• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

No Mods are on!

JayT said:
I gotta go get me some beer. I have some more of these Hard Lemonades, but they give me heartburn. I'll be back soon then a good time will be had by all. Don't tell Pippy.

pippy now knows......:)

thehotpepper.com said:
No, Obama gettin rid o dat so JayT now exposed to all. Gets heartburn from da foo foo lemonade drinkie.

So you can't handle your girly drinks then.....:lol:

Dayum. A little hard on the beave weren't you Ward? I went shopping. Hit up the Le Gourmet Chef store for a new wok, then went to the Asian food store and bought a bunch of stuff, then to the grocery store. Ima gonna make me some stirfry tomorrow.

BOOOOOOGA BOOOOOOGA BOOOOOOGA!!!!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

WOOP WOOP!!!

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Who left the oven on??!! PF!!!!!!

I heard Pauline is doing the McRib this weekend.

thehotpepper.com said:
I heard Pauline is doing the McRib this weekend.

I can't keep up with all of the name-changing crossdressers and drama queens. Which one is Pauline? Alice? If you mean Paul as in PF, he's indeed doing the McRib in the veggie barfdown....but it'll be a soy and veggie McBlech!

Pauline is not Alice. Think oven.

Back