• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

No Mods are on!

I wasn't impressed with college age guys when I was in college. If I want to see some younguns I live between Loyola Univ. and N.U.

Excitement huh? Well maybe you should set up an elaborate gadget whereby an anvil is hanging precariously from a tree and is attached to a piece of cheese that you have to grab and get out of the way before it hits you on the head.

Oh I see. Sorry to hear about your leg. Maybe you can get a job at Ihop... if that doesn't do it for you, well, I guess a little nudity wouldn't hurt anyone.... just remember you asked for it! And yes I'm aware that I need to do a little 'grounds keeping'!

Hairy-Man-thumb-400x366.jpg

I tried the hot wax thing, but I just couldn't take it. FYI, ALWAYS do a test strip when doing the hot wax thing. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER do your entire swimsuit area before you know the amount of pain you can deal with.... That was a tough lesson to learn :cry:

BACK FOR MORE ARE YE! And just and FYI, I usually charge two bits a gander at my nekid body. So enjoy the free show ;).

Back