• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

No Mods are on!

I used to go full out and shave it all, but then I got lazy. Now I just shave my forehead, my cheekbones and nose. The rest, well ta hell wit it!

I love to eat in the buff, but I really hate it when I'm eating some Mac and Cheese and a fork full of it falls on my chest. YOu know how hard that shit is to get out of chest hair? Not to mention the amount of hair that's on it after I dig it out. Who's with me!? Am I right or am I RIGHT!

Blister said:
I love to eat in the buff, but I really hate it when I'm eating some Mac and Cheese and a fork full of it falls on my chest. YOu know how hard that shit is to get out of chest hair? Not to mention the amount of hair that's on it after I dig it out. Who's with me!? Am I right or am I RIGHT!

If it falls in you chest hair you really shouldn't complain dude.

UUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd better not say what I'm thinking!!!!!!! But that did make me laugh.

Blister, I just read your post in TDC thread. Better not let the smell of the allspice get in the hair anywhere. And don't get singed!

How did this thread go for so many days without a post? Time for someone to get drunk and naked!

lflp

Poor little thread isn't getting much attention. I'll stay here to keep it company. And search the sofa cushions for change. Whoa, how did that get there?

Donde esta los mods?

nomodsareon.jpg

I don't know if we even have mods anymore, but I am going to get drunk and run around naked in here until someone stops me!!!! :dance:

Back