• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

No Mods are on!

Novacastrian said:
I don't care for your personal taste, as such you will notice an increase in you meter standings princess. I bet you drink fu fu girls drinks too.:lol:

No...no foo foo drinks here. :lol: And to clarify, I haven't had a Fosters in so long, that i really don't remember what it tastes like, I just said that I use to like it. :lol:

Fosters is a international symbol of Australia to the outside world and we really wish it wasn't......

To drink foster's in Australia is to be considered very un Australian and it's a rare pub, club or bottle shop that will actually stock it...;)

Well, I would say Budweiser is the US staple abroad, and I think it tastes awful. I have always said if Bud was the only beer, I wouldn't drink beer. I guess it's just what you're used too. I love Belgium.

JayT said:
Well, I would say Budweiser is the US staple abroad, and I think it tastes awful. I have always said if Bud was the only beer, I wouldn't drink beer. I guess it's just what you're used too. I love Belgium.

Doesn't Belgium own Budweiser now?

You know, we may be on to something here. How about a private social group with a real no holds barred/lounge sorta feel.... along the lines of the politics and religion one, but maybe not as dry. Something uncensored, maybe edgey, humourous, etc. That do able?

Maybe there is already one like that and I'm unaware?

It does not sound like a good idea no. Groups are still part of this forum and I don't want that offensive stuff here.

thehotpepper.com said:
It does not sound like a good idea no. Groups are still part of this forum and I don't want that offensive stuff here.

Well hey, it's all good. At least I know now. It is your forum and probably my favorite one out there- and I respect that. Was just wondering.

Back