trade North American Trade List

Anyone in north america and the caribbean can do it i will add you to the list if intrested. just pm me. what you do is you contact the next person on the list to trade and you give them your list. give them 5 days to respond then contact the next person. this way you could get your seeds in enogh time to start them. you must be in Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe Haiti, Inagua Islands, Jamaica, Matinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Netherlands Antilles, Purto Rico, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinadad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, United States Of America, Virgin Islands.

list
xcsports

i dont know your the first to respond. i wanted to get it started by now but no one but you told me they were intrested

I think this time of year most people in North America are focusing on growing and enjoying their plants. For many of us, serious seed trading happens mostly in November/December when the growing season is over. Another North American parcel this soon just seems like overkill to me and by including the Caribbean your likely creating a lot of postage problems

ok its just that i was on to other sites looking for hot peppers for 2 years only a few people on each had some now penny told me about this site and i joined

Seed swapping is great fun, but seriously, the further afield you go, the worse the logistics and cost. Keep it close and tight and simple is my advice...thanks for the kind offer though. ;-)

Back