• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest November Throwdown - Comfort Food, 2 Sides!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the throwdown started at midnight on the first friday of the month (NYC time) obviously I was wrong....:rolleyes:

In that case wouldn't it be midnight thursday moy?

Whats stopping peeps just making it through the week and posting it up on the weekend? I know that one is not supposed to do this and i don't think anyone has but what's stopping them doing it?

They always start Friday night EST roughly between 4 and 7 pm. Tomorrow, probably 7.

I will be watching the throwdown go down however it will be via my moby and it's a pita to post from.

moyboy said:
poof is a name my brother calls me for fun and not really for general use..;)

Tell that to Nova. Pippy it is.

Novacastrian said:
I will be watching the throwdown go down however it will be via my moby and it's a pita to post from.

I'll grant you that. Forgot that you don't have internet on weekends. TB 1/2 FAIL.

paulky_2000 said:
Is there a specific amount of photos we are limited to posting for this throwdown?

Just on the chance you might have thought I was serious,(Huge TB FAIL). Generally its an unwritten rule that we leave out the most trivial pics. In the Throwdown thread itself we are allowed a post of teaser pics and then a final post of the money shots. I usually post 4-6 prep pics, which you can do in another thread to not corrupt the T-down thread if you want, and then 1-2 final money shots.

To get a good feel for it, go back and look at the previous throwdown pics.

texas blues said:
Just on the chance you might have thought I was serious,(Huge TB FAIL). Generally its an unwritten rule that we leave out the most trivial pics. In the Throwdown thread itself we are allowed a post of teaser pics and then a final post of the money shots. I usually post 4-6 prep pics, which you can do in another thread to not corrupt the T-down thread if you want, and then 1-2 final money shots.

To get a good feel for it, go back and look at the previous throwdown pics.

No FAIL!! I got it!! ;)

Okay...I was going to go about this kind of like I did with my hot sauce making thread, but I'll keep it to say....5-8 photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back