• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest November Throwdown - Comfort Food, 2 Sides!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JayT said:
I was thinking more like replacing or adding to the tomatoes with hot peppers. I think you gotta keep the bread. But that cheese sauce is also begging for some pepper sauce to be added. Man to get sick of KHBs. Wow I wish I could. Of course I only ever had them about twice.

If there was a staple kentucky food I got tired of, it's country ham. Brother owns a country ham store and man, I'm sick of country ham any way you prepare it!!!

I have got to visit Kentucky again! I LOOOOVVVEEE ham! Well, basically I love all pork, ham, bacon, ribs, chops, shoulder, etc etc.

JayT said:
I have got to visit Kentucky again! I LOOOOVVVEEE ham! Well, basically I love all pork, ham, bacon, ribs, chops, shoulder, etc etc.

Who doens't love basically the whole food group?

I don't know around there, but here, we love some thick sliced hickory peppered!!

We're talking about doing a BBQ throwdown the weekend of New Years. Maybe you could make some of that. I have always wanted to do my own bacon. I just never have yet. (I assume that is what you are talking about, bacon?)

JayT said:
We're talking about doing a BBQ throwdown the weekend of New Years. Maybe you could make some of that. I have always wanted to do my own bacon. I just never have yet. (I assume that is what you are talking about, bacon?)

of course!!! If we do bbq throwdown, I'm going old skool with mutton!!!

That Hot Brown totally looks like a Quad meal. Quad you should try that and spice it up.

Like what? That the meal is served steaming?

QuadShotz said:
Phil, if we share anything, it should be cute pino galz...I was offfered one in trade once for mariage...she was 16...her mom setup the deal, and, i backed out when i found out....

I lost a job for not screwing a teeny who did not want me...that is fucked up.

No comment son...we both know it's just rape and whadta gona do.....

Let me talk to Glenda, eh. I bet there will be a diff outlook.

She's smarter than you.

huh??

Lol!

Nah it's still there for you Brad. You have the authenticity factor going for you. I bet no one else will attempt it anyway. Quad, were you drunk when you posted that? 'Cause that could have been interpreted pretty offensive to Philliperv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back