• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video Now those are what you call a scotch bonnet!

It is LOA-DED!

They have a nice series of movies on youtube and more information about their homestead on FB. That's where I found a link to buy their SB seeds. I bought two packets of seeds (U$ 5/package of 20 seeds) and free shipping to the Estados Unidos de Mexico. I hope they arrive, of course, but just had to support this project 🙂

Last edited:
It is LOA-DED!

They have a nice series of movies on youtube and more information about their homestead on FB. That's where I found a link to buy their SB seeds. I bought two packets of seeds (U$ 5/package of 20 seeds) and free shipping to the Estados Unidos de Mexico. I hope they arrive, of course, but just had to support his project 🙂

Where did you find the link? I watched several of their movies too. They certainly know what they're doing. I found their email address in one of the comments on youtube and already sent an email asking if I can buy seeds. I would certainly love to try to grow them too

Edit: Silly me... you already wrote where to find the link 🤭

Last edited:
Where did you find the link? I watched several of their movies too. They certainly know what they're doing. I found their email address in one of the comments on youtube and already sent an email asking if I can buy seeds. I would certainly love to try to grow them too 🙂

FB page: Humble Servants Homestead.

They put a link in their 3 Sep 2021 post.

thp-fbhumble.jpg

Thanks, I'm going to check it out right away! 🙂

Update - I'm always getting an error message when I try to place the order with GooglePay 🤔. I guess they can't ship to my location.
Oh well... too bad for me I guess... 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
I placed an order for two packs of seeds. I believe they're in Georgia, just one state over from me in Alabama.

Last edited:
Tried ordering again... It doesn't accept my shipping address apparently. Probably US only...

Tried ordering again... It doesn't accept my shipping address apparently. Probably US only...
That is sad. Whitehotpeppers also won't ship to Finland anymore. It's getting difficult to get new seeds.

For my customers in EU nations. I am sorry, but at this time I will not be able to sell to the EU due to the new VAT Tax regulations that were put in place on July 1. I am just a hobby shop, and have a full time real job, and just do not have the time right now to deal with extra paper work and tax payments. My web host has indicated they will automatically collect VAT tax from EU nations so I cannot afford the legal issues that may come from that if I do not have everything setup properly. There may be a future date if this ever becomes a full time business that I will go through with that and again sell to the EU, but for now, I am just not able to.

Indeed, thanks to the new EU import rules... 🙄

Got an email back from them today. I can order seeds via paypal - which I did in the mean time :dance:
If anyone else is interested - the paypal email is okitagrant [at] gmail [dot] com, $5 per pack of 20 seeds.

I'm guessing this is some Jamaican scotch bonnet... they select their own ideal phenotype so I guess they could give it a name themselves if they'd like...?

I'm guessing this is some Jamaican scotch bonnet... they select their own ideal phenotype so I guess they could give it a name themselves if they'd like...?
Oh, was wondering if someone grew the seeds from them before...they(the folks) seem to have been around a lil while.
D't know much about the Foodarama..now learning that there are so many other SB than TFM which is nice...worth exploring.

Has anyone who ordered seeds from them had any feedback about the order status?

Has anyone who ordered seeds from them had any feedback about the order status?

I placed an order on December 11 and was asked to provide a "valid shipping address" on December 13. I haven't heard anything since. I was going to wait until after the weekend to inquire about the order, if this would turn out to be necessary.

Back