• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review Nuclear Nutterz Review

I just tried the nulear and cheddar bacon nutterz..Holy crap they are addictive lol oh yeah my daughtor loves them too..Ill try the other flavors in a little while..Im curious about the crab flavor.Maby ill try those next

Canuk Pepperhead said:
I just tried the nulear and cheddar bacon nutterz..Holy crap they are addictive lol oh yeah my daughtor loves them too..Ill try the other flavors in a little while..Im curious about the crab flavor.Maby ill try those next

you can now make a supreme Bloody mary wiyh the old bay

rainbowberry said:
I have two jars of mustard at home and both say Allergy Warning contains mustard :eh:

I had the same thing but with the cheese section of a super market. They had big stickers on the side that said: "Allergy Warning: Contains Milk".

I didn't realize how cool the packaging for those nuts were. Very impressive!

imaguitargod said:
I had the same thing but with the cheese section of a super market. They had big stickers on the side that said: "Allergy Warning: Contains Milk".

I didn't realize how cool the packaging for those nuts were. Very impressive!

Thank you very much.:)

Eh, they are new to me. I get to reading... then I get to posting. I don't pay all to much attention to dates. Because of this thread I ordered me a box. Wasn't aware of a statute of limitations...;)

RazorBack said:
Eh, they are new to me. I get to reading... then I get to posting. I don't pay all to much attention to dates. Because of this thread I ordered me a box. Wasn't aware of a statute of limitations...;)

Hehehe, fair enough. ;)

QuadShotz said:
You'll love 'em..ain't anything else like them out there. :)

Plus, DickT's a swell dood.

(+1 refferral = Win) ;)

I am sure I will.... I am excited to get em'. Been telling my fellow chilihead at work and he is eagerly awaiting too. I watched your review and Neils review. You two make them seem so enticing! Haha!.... I hate waiting for packages, its like watching a clock - I am so impatient!

Im down to last Packet of nuclear, only got the 1s tested in the vid of the Bacon cheddar, they were that nice that offered to sis inlaw to try a FEW.. the phone rang so went to answer, when came back they were all gone go the handful of nuclear as Q says,, it gives a great burn

theHippySeedCo said:
Im down to last Packet of nuclear, only got the 1s tested in the vid of the Bacon cheddar, they were that nice that offered to sis inlaw to try a FEW.. the phone rang so went to answer, when came back they were all gone go the handful of nuclear as Q says,, it gives a great burn

Neil will have to do another care package swap.......

RazorBack said:
I am sure I will.... I am excited to get em'. Been telling my fellow chilihead at work and he is eagerly awaiting too. I watched your review and Neils review. You two make them seem so enticing! Haha!.... I hate waiting for packages, its like watching a clock - I am so impatient!

Your wait is over, nutz have arrived, must post pic of yourself with Nutterz in a bar with HOT chicks standing with you, if you don't know any hot chicks, just ask a few to do it for Dick.

DickT said:
Your wait is over, nutz have arrived, must post pic of yourself with Nutterz in a bar with HOT chicks standing with you, if you don't know any hot chicks, just ask a few to do it for Dick.
Holt crap! You have just inspired your new catch phrase and don't even know it!!! Pics buy the beginning of next week....

RazorBack said:
Holt crap! You have just inspired your new catch phrase and don't even know it!!! Pics buy the beginning of next week....
(it's not "do it for dick) which would be awesome also.... just wait...:hell::idea:

RazorBack said:

The suspense is going to kill me, and I'm expecting to see some HOT HOT HOTTIES........ And try to sneak in a couple of bare feet pics, ( and not yours, I'll know)

DickT said:
The suspense is going to kill me, and I'm expecting to see some HOT HOT HOTTIES........ And try to sneak in a couple of bare feet pics, ( and not yours, I'll know)

BWWAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

Back