• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

"NUTTERZ" by B More Nutz...

theHippySeedCo said:
im having some nukes now they are so awesome,, i have to stop going "oh try these" the wife ate all the mild 1's, prob a pack a day,, then showed the sisinlaw the Bacon cheddar and phone rang, came back and she'd eaten most, a packs gone down to the local hotel with my sons mate, whom loved them and wanted to show the town lol..

yes Dick, had to go the handfull didn't think the spoon would fit enough, plus take to long to get in my gob,, the Tee yes loved the pic, and good ad (comments when wear it out) and as www is on even better, all the labels would make great tees :)

and yea Naga Nutz Naga Nutz, ill send some seeds with the next send if ya'd like, whoo hoooooooo how hot they bee :)

got a pack away for when nova pops down, and some for Stillmanz b/day, and this pack, well 1/2 now,, very addictive as Soo Nice :)

Do you have enough bacons for micks party?

Yeah, I'm trying to save some of each flavor for a couple THP members and bros of mine who are coming to town around the 20th. Woohoo!

Buddah said:
Hook or crook I am getting me some Nutterz today. I have scouted out possible locations and I am off. Dick, I left ya a message if you want to meet for lunch, like maybe ESPNZone or some Harbor place give me a ring back. Anyone in the Baltimore area, just email me at albuddah@yahoo.com and I will get the message on my phone. Leave me your number and I will call you back. It is 11am now, and i figure lunch will be about 12:30pm-1pm if you care to meet up somewhere.

I'll be here until 10pm

hey Dick Love your nuts.
All the products that I tried are magic. really liked the crab and the bacon. The texture is genius.
are you the only guy to have nuts coated in chips?
Its very clever stuff, great packaging too.
and the resealable thing is very cool

Great when hungover I can assure you

Mick

yeaaaaaa, got em all up there Dick and Everybody loved them :lol:

still got a couple of Nuclear left here (yesssssss) and a ffew are gonna get to try them when i see them..

love em... oh and they are Excellent with Beer :hell:

Back