event NW Chilefest 2013 Discussion

I know better than to DARE YOU.........

unless.......................... :evilgrin:..........

Next time You will be in the pure evil challenge!!!

post that phone message I left you. back when P.E. was in R & D.

you know the one... :PARENTAL ADVISORY EXPLICIT LYRICS:

said message has NOT been deleted!~~~~ :cool:

LK, but i've been trying to post trom the tablet and can't get the highlihgt/copy shit to work....BRB!!!!!]

alll I want is a small littel thin in mylap that works like the big hunky thing ofet on he desk,,, that I can kightlight and copy, that I dont have to tap the screen to set up a highlihgt.....

LK, but i've been trying to post trom the tablet and can't get the highlihgt/copy shit to work....BRB!!!!!]

alll I want is a small littel thin in mylap that works like the big hunky thing ofet on he desk,,, that I can kightlight and copy, that I dont have to tap the screen to set up a highlihgt.....

iPad.

^
|

I'm not even gonna try and "fix" that for you!!!!! ( but I soooo wanted to!!!!!!) hahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Just too many 'good' words to play with!!!! heh, heh, heh.... :twisted:

Funny Story....
I like my martinis. And I like 'em with gin, and shaken, and with olives....you know, "dirty-style".
So, since it's been "gin&tonic" season, I haven't been dipping into the olive jar lately.
But now it's been below freezing, and past Labor Day, so I'm eyeing the whole "martini" thang, right? (I don't do G&Ts after Labor Day....just how I roll)

So I go and shake me up some Martini action tonight....3 olives poised on a silver skewer....'cuz it's traditional.
Sip one...so YUM! Sip two...take a bite of olive...WTF???????? What spicey bit fell in my martini????????
Well, stuff happens, so I let it slide...

Sip THREE...aaahhhww MAN! Scovie spiked my olives with PE!!!!!!! Like, 2 months ago!!!!!!!! Nice and marinated they were!!!!!!

Am I pissed???? Oh hell NO! Just made for an even more fancshy Martooni!!!!!!! I feelz special now.....hic! ;)

WOOT! WOOT! Juju's Rockin' 'Tini's~

You aksed for it~~

2 nimutes, including logging in to YT, etc...

crazy thang,it's not just on YT...I really truly do still have that on the recorder......:crazy:....

well, I made the call but it was a joint decision! Input from several, It'll be fun and now we can get on to the fun stuff...

What's For Dinner??? :woohoo:

Frog legs Ind okra..... I just got a craving for those!!!
WE WILL BE THERE!!!!!
Thinking since we have kids and all one of the cabins will be a good idea. :)

SERIOUSLY???? Frog legs and okra???? Y'know, that's right up there with pickles and ice cream......You got sumthin' to announce, BH??? :eek:

I was thinking more along the lines of chili-n-wangs.....but I ain't cooking, and Scovie's done his turn getting up at 6:(bleepity-bleep) AM to rub butts. [Although, I think he really did enjoy that part of it... ;) ] OR?????

They said it's best if we call in the reservations all at once, as best we can. I'd be happy to coordinate reservations for the initial call. I'll prolly reserve 2 sites just because. And a couple others have suggested the same, of reserving a couple extra sites. This campground is privately owned, so I think we can work it a lot easier than the state park reservation system which requires (allkindsofinformation) if the person staying in the site is other than the person making the reservation. Anyway, I'll put a shout-out in Mid-January for reservation requests and then call 'em in. After that, people will have 2 weeks to call the campground and pay thier deposits.

Nope. I am whacked out right now. You know what I mean.... just sounds good.

Camp sounds good. Mapped it today and its 211miles and about 4hrs away so 211 miles and about 3.25hrs if I driv
e. :lol: going To be fun fun!!!

I'm cool and the gang with cookin. Me, Hawkeye and Aaron... FTW!
But it's tooooooo far away to think about.
Hell, by then, we might just be able to download Wolfgang Puck on our iPhone-27.

Back