• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Official Bubblegum 7 Pot thread

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
F4 according to Steve M aka standby fire on here
Yeah, mine were F3 so the seeds I harvested are now F4. Like Jason I'm surprised it's actually more stable then I expected it to be.

The reason why I grew this was purely because of the red calyx. It's way to hot for me :) but what got me thinking, what if you were to cross it with some other colored pod. Could and would the calyx turn for example chocolate, yellow, white, etc.? Maybe we should stabilize it first before making any more crosses but this is something I would love to find out.

My two f4 indoor plants that have flowers at the moment were started on Aug 1st from this exact pepper pictured below, one of a few I received from KingDenniz..  They both have correct pheno and I hope to get similar pod shape. 
BBG7pod_zps34731116.jpg

Oh sheeeeet!!! Very cool Jon! I knew you would start the thread :party: .

Here's mine, I got the seed from a pod Denniz sent me. He says this one should be F4. This plant now has like 30+ buds on it, and hoping I can get pods and the right pheno to share before anyone starts their seed for next season :D.

This thing is a getting beastly!

20131011_202531.jpg

, Walter

Freeport and Walter. Hope they set n would be nice or folks to grow f5 plants. That's my plan as well.
Again. Mine were OP but very bushy plant

Hopefully they didn't cross pollinate

Grew 2' high. And 4' wide.
null_zpscdae2a18.png

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
F4 according to Steve M aka standby fire on here

I will mark them as so.  I'm planning to do a lot of netting next season so I shouldn't have any problems keep things as they should be.  Can't wait to start my own crosses alread have a coupkle in mind. 
meatfreak said:
Yeah, mine were F3 so the seeds I harvested are now F4. Like Jason I'm surprised it's actually more stable then I expected it to be.

The reason why I grew this was purely because of the red calyx. It's way to hot for me :) but what got me thinking, what if you were to cross it with some other colored pod. Could and would the calyx turn for example chocolate, yellow, white, etc.? Maybe we should stabilize it first before making any more crosses but this is something I would love to find out.
Same here.  Looks neat as hell.  They are alltoo hot for me so that's why I plan to powder all of my superhots and make seasonings. 

Rebel, I think your inbox is full I couldnt send you a pm

Heres a video of the Borg 9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsfgDWQD4D8

Unfortunately my BBG 7 bit the dust during the recent Santa Annas...
Lp4bvcN.jpg

I know a few of y'all got some pods from me...will be watching them to see how they progress. I have already started 3 more plants working on set 3 or 4 of true leaves now. 

KYr5m0Q.jpg

401kQh9.jpg

axsjaSB.jpg

Vegas_Chili said:
Here's what my buds look like so far.
20131016_071017.jpg
20131016_070651.jpg

, Walter
Yup, my buds look just like yours. We will see how your flowers turn out. Best of luck to ya!
stc3248 said:
Unfortunately my BBG 7 bit the dust during the recent Santa Annas...
Lp4bvcN.jpg

I know a few of y'all got some pods from me...will be watching them to see how they progress. I have already started 3 more plants working on set 3 or 4 of true leaves now. 

KYr5m0Q.jpg

401kQh9.jpg

axsjaSB.jpg
Sorry to read this Shane! I hope you still have more seeds and will try again :) Best of luck to ya!
BakersPeppers said:
Here ya go guys :) I thought i only did 100 or so...forgot about the other row...lol...
200 total :)
Pics below....
Dale Jr
Lookin really good Dale! Thats a whole lot of Bubblegum to chew! :)

megahot said:
Will keep you posted and should be able to give ya seeds in the near future
sweet i would really appreciate that.  I'm getting ready to germinate here in a week or two.   Keep you guys posted.  

Back