• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Official Bubblegum 7 Pot thread

bubblegum-6-24-14.jpg

had a few flowers... I have to put a fan on these to get them them pollinated if I miss self pollinating when I see flowers.  I have 2 this size... nice size for indoors.

I just put these in 3 gallon pots a few weeks ago. like 3?

I didn't watch the whole video but the coolest thing about the bbg7 is the bleeding calyx. So really to tell if they are "true" IMO is to wait until you have ripe pods. Also if you want better success with pollination switch out 4 of your blue bulbs to reds.

FreeportBum said:
I didn't watch the whole video but the coolest thing about the bbg7 is the bleeding calyx. So really to tell if they are "true" IMO is to wait until you have ripe pods. Also if you want better success with pollination switch out 4 of your blue bulbs to reds.
Blue bulbs to reds?  Peppers aren't weed

JesterJoker said:

I was just asking if you had pictures of the peppers you were growing... to see what they looked like?
I know, I was being silly. Until they ripen I think pictures are not very helpful. Also they are the first pods of the season so time will tell.  :confused:

ikeepfish said:
Blue bulbs to reds?  Peppers aren't weed
Not sure what your referring to weed for? But the metabolism processes involved in making plants strong and healthy rely on the energy contained inside blue and red light waves. Do some research you may learn something.

My indoor hydro DWC plants seem to finally be happy with themselves and are putting off root masses (finally).  I'm thinking being DWC they'll take off like a bat out of hell within the next couple of weeks.

20140704_192859_zps3ujldzha.jpg

20140704_192831_zpslrm7vhc5.jpg

Back