• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Official Bubblegum 7 Pot thread

FreeportBum said:
Not sure what your referring to weed for? But the metabolism processes involved in making plants strong and healthy rely on the energy contained inside blue and red light waves. Do some research you may learn something.
Again, peppers aren't weed.  Pot needs red spectrum light for flowering, the idea that indoor plants of other types need red bulbs is a myth, he has T5HO bulbs they should be more than enough for the infrared needed for photosynthesis.  If he was using T12s or T8s that would be a different story

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
Slice the stems and lick em..
The have heat as well
I got a good hit of heat from the red in the stem on this pod.
14039268723152.jpg

Hello everyone!! Does anyone have a few spare seeds for a south California chilli head? It seems bakers is the only one who offers them, I didn't want to go through him, since all the things that have transpired. Anyone have a few seeds to spare?

I just got a Bubblegum 7 pod from a friend. Am I to understand that this pepper will most likely not grow true? I don't find too much information in one place about this strain.

solid7 said:
I just got a Bubblegum 7 pod from a friend. Am I to understand that this pepper will most likely not grow true? I don't find too much information in one place about this strain.
I think just judging by the amount of people in here with OP plants it's a lot more likely to grow true than some other unstable varieties.

Ocho Cinco said:
Mike told me that they are either F3 or F4. He said he wasn't sure which.

Thank you sir. I was hoping that there would be some variety possibilities but still produce some true pods.

Back